GameCube Backup Launcher 0.2

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nitrostemp said:
trio3 said:
hi i just downloaded the GC Backup loader 0.2, but i have no idea what to do with it, as it is not a dol file so i cant run it through homebrew, btw its a .file2 file

did you download it from the blog, make sure you are looking the the zip properly
yeah i just got it from the blog, got the zip/rar file and all it had in it was a file called '[5133]gcbackup0.2'. and it was a the type is called 'File 2'.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
[5133]gcbackup0.2.tgz\[5133]gcbackup0.2.tar\gcbackup0.2\gcbackup0.2.tgz\gcbackup0.2.tar\gcbackup0.2\
thats the directory that gets you to the patcher/loader

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got the rar file, extrated the file within it and the ONLY file that was in there was that '.file 2'. its not a dol elf or tar file, anyway i reneamed it to boot.dol but it doesent recognise it, if no-one can help it dont matter, just wanna play starfox adventures for it. sorry i rushed writing this.

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
trio3 said:
i got the rar file, extrated the file within it and the ONLY file that was in there was that '.file 2'. its not a dol elf or tar file, anyway i reneamed it to boot.dol but it doesent recognise it, if no-one can help it dont matter, just wanna play starfox adventures for it. sorry i rushed writing this.
change the extension of the .file2 to .tgz and extract with winrar.

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
secretchaos1 said:
trio3 said:
change the extension of the .file2 to .tgz and extract with winrar.
thanks man i owe u 1

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
secretchaos1 said:
Loader was working great for me earlier today, but then I disconnected my wii and reconnected it downstairs, and ever since I've been getting a black and white scrolling screen after loading my multigame disc. I'm assuming this is because it is auto detecting it as PAL, however I setup the ISO to be NTSC-U and all of the ISOs on it were NTSC-U also. I don't know why it worked fine moments before, and only after reconnecting I get this error. It might be due to using a different tv, but I really hope a solution becomes available for this problem soon. I want to play Kirby Air Ride XD.

It's the TV.

kennethroop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plz help me ? ok iam going to explain this the best way i can , i downloaded the gc backup launcher 0.2 and did everything that was told , so

1st i inserted my original version 1.14a action replay it comes up. i enter codes and press start on gc controller
2nd- the disc says please open lid , i press eject on wii
3rd- i insert backed up game
4th- the action replay says please wait
5th- i get the scrolling screen and it doesn't go away
is there a tutorial on how to use the action replay with backed up games?or a way to fix my problem? or am i doing something wrong?

plz help
cry.gif

peta18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
great work,
but ther is some problem with launching The Simpsons: Hit and Run. There are many lags starting the game. Launching is very slow.
There was no problem launching this game on 0.1Xi

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I need help!!
I have installed the gc launcher wad and the Cmios rev 3 and i will play digimon world 4 but it doesnt work.
My wii is restetting and resetting after i have take the gc launcher...

sorry for my bad english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: VR is like 3D TVs in my opinion it's cool and all but it doesn't have enough great content.