Gaming Game Suggestions

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need someone to recommend a game for me. I am looking for a really fun game. The graphics can suck, i would prefer if it isn't that popular (because i already have most popular ones). An example of what i am thinking of is megaman battle network double team ds. It is a great and deep game even though it isn't popular. I don't care what type of game it is, except puzzle games because i suck at them (and i already have and love both professor layton games). thank you

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazzy1 said:
haflore said:
^Have you tried Metroid or Phantasy Star 0 yet?

Also, local or WiFi?

Local and I already tried those.
Local eh?

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Bleach: The Blade of Fate
Bleach: Dark Souls
Dragon Quest IX(ok, it's a turn based RPG. Still, should work.)
Bomberman 2
Contra 4
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend if Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Jump! Ultimate Star
Custom Robo Arena
Mario Hoops 3-on-3
Tetris DS
Tetris Party Deluxe
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
Brothers in Arms DS

Erm...that's all I have...

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tatripp said:
I need someone to recommend a game for me. I am looking for a really fun game. The graphics can suck, i would prefer if it isn't that popular (because i already have most popular ones). An example of what i am thinking of is megaman battle network double team ds. It is a great and deep game even though it isn't popular. I don't care what type of game it is, except puzzle games because i suck at them (and i already have and love both professor layton games). thank you
Chibi Robo park patrol. It's pretty fun, In my opinion

The20BIT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Genre Doesn't matter as long as the L and R buttons are not needed.
Exceptions Dragon Quest IX, Etrian Odyessy I and II, FFA2, Pokemon (all of them), Custom Robo, Lock's Quest, Soma Bringer, and Tales of Innocene
Other additional info I'm looking for a game with a good story, custimization options (visuals would be a +) maybe something like animal crossing.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
becat said:
Crazzy1 said:
Any tower defense like game :|

EDIT:

No homebrew please :/
Ninjatown(rly cheap game too)
Lock's Quest(sorta)
Desktop Tower Defense

Those are good, thanks
smile.gif

But it's so funny how you say "it's cheap", when we all have flashcarts
ninja.gif

D

Deleted User

Give me a game with the sexy character hairstyles, like Blue Dragon's Shu, Dragon Quest IX's protagonist, Shin Megami Tensi's protagonist, etc. etc.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JetKun said:
Give me a game with the sexy character hairstyles, like Blue Dragon's Shu, Dragon Quest IX's protagonist, Shin Megami Tensi's protagonist, etc. etc.

wait, can't you like, change you main character's hairstyle in DQ9??? that makes it confusing.
although, i gotta say, if wacky hairstyles is your thing, then any game that started in japan (except maybe the ones for younger kids) have a variety of hairstyles (and colors) for you.

D

Deleted User

Shinigami357 said:
JetKun said:

wait, can't you like, change you main character's hairstyle in DQ9??? that makes it confusing.
although, i gotta say, if wacky hairstyles is your thing, then any game that started in japan (except maybe the ones for younger kids) have a variety of hairstyles (and colors) for you.
...such as? I like the game storylines of kingdom hearts and DQIX. Any Dragonball-like hairstyle is good for me.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JetKun said:
Shinigami357 said:
JetKun said:

...such as? I like the game storylines of kingdom hearts and DQIX. Any Dragonball-like hairstyle is good for me.

JUS, which you've prob played, has basically every anime/manga hairstyle out there.
chrono trigger, which you've also prob played by now, also has DB hairstyle.
there are bleach, DB(Z) and naruto games on DS, and they have quite some variety.

you've prob played all the pretty good jap games i can think of, DS being a japanese device and all, so it's hard to give out recommendations.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Genre Shooter
Exceptions Not FPS or Bros. in Arms (or Chicken Little, since I've played it already)
Other additional info Kinda looking for something that controls like Geometry Wars, but something that puts you in control of a human (or humanoid) character, rather than a spaceship, etc. Could have sworn there was something out there like that, but I'm drawing a blank. Basically, along the lines of the new Alien Swarm.

D

Deleted User

Shinigami357 said:
JetKun said:
Shinigami357 said:
JetKun said:

JUS, which you've prob played, has basically every anime/manga hairstyle out there.
chrono trigger, which you've also prob played by now, also has DB hairstyle.
there are bleach, DB(Z) and naruto games on DS, and they have quite some variety.

you've prob played all the pretty good jap games i can think of, DS being a japanese device and all, so it's hard to give out recommendations.
Well, I haven't...really, so suggest away!

pollocktrance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like PS3 and offers blue-ray, but the discs are so expensive, plus not everything that looks better than regular DVD is the only thing I noticed is the sound quality is superior. Xbox live and witches are found to be superior to anything out there and know you.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pollocktrance said:
I like PS3 and offers blue-ray, but the discs are so expensive, plus not everything that looks better than regular DVD is the only thing I noticed is the sound quality is superior. Xbox live and witches are found to be superior to anything out there and know you.

uhhh... i just wanna mention you posted this in the wrong section, subforum and thread.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Genre Race, Platform, FPS
ExceptionsCastlevania PoR, DoS, Monster Racer, Mario Brothers, Metroid series
Other additional infoAre there more games like monster racer?

tj445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Genre Action and/or RPG
Exceptions Anything apart the major FF, DQ, im looking for something which is like a forgotten Gem
Other additional info i Have played nearly all the major titles for DS and am out of good games to play. Id like some games which have been under-rated or that were covered in Shade from another Major Game when released

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to