Gaming Future Switch Features

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So it’s all been confirmed that mid way through September we will be getting the online play feature from Nintendo for a small fee. I for one will be having this.

I’m guessing that this will come as a firmware update so I was just wondering what everyone wants to see in terms of new features in firmware upgrades. A big one for me would be for there to be trophies / achievements. It kinda sucks to put a lot of effort in to a game like Zelda and completing all of the shrines for example and not getting anything back to show for it to your friends?

What do you want to see getting added?

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing. Knowing Nintendo, we won't see any type of infrastructure updates or quality of life improvements. I'll be happy to eat my words.

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So it’s all been confirmed that mid way through September we will be getting the online play feature from Nintendo for a small fee. I for one will be having this.

I’m guessing that this will come as a firmware update so I was just wondering what everyone wants to see in terms of new features in firmware upgrades. A big one for me would be for there to be trophies / achievements. It kinda sucks to put a lot of effort in to a game like Zelda and completing all of the shrines for example and not getting anything back to show for it to your friends?

What do you want to see getting added?
I never get the idea behind trophies, bragging rights for people who need to have some sort of justification for playing games?
If online is going to happen for Nintendo they better have all the bells and whistles attached to it (popular applications like netflix hulu youtube)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1