Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to create a personal .CIA of Pokemon Rumble World that can be used in my 9.5 Gateway emuNAND.

I dumped my ticket.db with rxTools from emuNAND 9.6 and I get stuck when trying to to use FunkyCIA.

Screenshot 2015-04-12 12.00.32.png

I get the error message "error: too few arguments"

Can someone help me out please? I've used Python scripts before but that was ages ago.

Thank you for your time.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm trying to create a personal .CIA of Pokemon Rumble World that can be used in my 9.5 Gateway emuNAND.

I dumped my ticket.db with rxTools from emuNAND 9.6 and I get stuck when trying to to use FunkyCIA.

View attachment 18027

I get the error message "error: too few arguments"

Can someone help me out please? I've used Python scripts before but that was ages ago.

Thank you for your time.
i think just
funkycia2 title.db -title 0004000000164600 -personal
would work, but afaik there is no way to actually install personal cia atm, it seems devmenu wont accept them if they are actually signed for your console or something idk

Monty Kensicle

Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i think just
funkycia2 title.db -title 0004000000164600 -personal
would work, but afaik there is no way to actually install personal cia atm, it seems devmenu wont accept them if they are actually signed for your console or something idk

It still throws up "error: too few arguments"

This is how I'm putting it in verbatim.
"funkycia2.py title.db -title 00040000001646 -personal"

Wouldn't BBB do the trick? I'm trying to maintain legitimacy so I can use any spider exploits with Rumble World.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: from what I understood. you load up the piratged game. you the clear the syscalls, then you play