Feedback Fucking Hybrid Sim Slot

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Why do phones now come with Dual Sim, but hybrid? It doesn't make sense, they limit the functionality for users who have two lines with different operators. And we have no option to add extra space.

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that's sad news. I do research on internet about sim card slot is change over and over time for Android phones.

Because of hacker can make clone of sim card to copy victim sim card to steal info from them. Phone companies are step up more tough security on new design of Sim card.

Apple don't have Sim card slot anymore instead soldered on phone motherboard! No way to get Sim card out or put in then must have to call company to active direct from Sim flash chip soldered on motherboard to active over to cell tower or use Wifi through internet.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: BigOnYa

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is not a good solution, I have bad experience with the Flex and they do not last long.
Buy a more expensive one then. Mine is still working perfectly after two years of use. Or just buy another cheap phone. Find solutions instead of moaning about things you can't change.

Reactions: paulttt and BigOnYa

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is a "hybrid" SIM slot one that can be used for a SIM card or a miniSD card but not both at once?
Yeah that's a bit silly, you have to choose between extra storage and a second SIM.
And it also sucks that most of the time the alternative is dual SIM with no SD card slot.
Or single SIM and zero expansion options.
Which is really frustrating when there's 1TB SD cards out there but nope, our flagship phone is 256GB fixed storage, take it or leave it.
:hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch