don't play it though, no darn joystick
enjoy guys FUN game

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The reason there is a legal dispute over it is because this is an open source designed project, didn't they make it with the Crysis engine anyway? There is a true Mech Warrior 4 game in development for the PS3, 360 and PC though.

K

Kane91z

you're thinking of mech warrior living legends - mech warrior 4 was released by fasa in 2002

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
The reason there is a legal dispute over it is because this is an open source designed project, didn't they make it with the Crysis engine anyway? There is a true Mech Warrior 4 game in development for the PS3, 360 and PC though.
This was NOT made with the Crysis engine. MechWarrior 4 came out in 2000. You're thinking of the Mechwarrior: Living Legends mod for Crysis. And the MechWarrior game you're thinking of isn't coming out for PS3.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but please don't spread false information.
lecture.gif

EDIT: Does anyone know if this comes with the 2 expansions?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My mistake. I should know that too since I have MechWarrior 4 around here somewhere. Loved those games, MW3 was still the best though in my opinion, Pirates Moon was such a hard expansion having to deal with those damn Atlas and their Thunderbolt missiles in one of the last missions. I liked the customization of MW3 better, the storyline in MW4 was ok but the Black Knight expansion was loads of fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue