Gaming Free Gears of War 3 MP Beta Code

Elias843

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No I got it, Thanks man!! Sorry Blaze, now have to wait for my bro to get off the xbox to download it.
smile.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Elias843 said:
No I got it, Thanks man!! Sorry Blaze, now have to wait for my bro to get off the xbox to download it.
smile.gif

AAAAARRRGHHHH!!!! Blast your hide to Hades, sir!

Seriously though. Enjoy the beta. Dunno what I'd have deleted to accomodate it anyway. Of a 20GB hard drive I have about 200MB free...

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blaze163 said:
Called!

EDIT: Either somebody beat me to it or you're a douche...
Yes! YES! My seven years here has been built up to this very moment.

FOOLED YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! : )

But seriously. Someone beat you to it. I've got better things to do than to post fake codes.

Edit: New and improved.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Elias843 said:
smile.gif

AAAAARRRGHHHH!!!! Blast your hide to Hades, sir!

Seriously though. Enjoy the beta. Dunno what I'd have deleted to accomodate it anyway. Of a 20GB hard drive I have about 200MB free...

Dunno if it's the same in the UK, but in the USA they have it so if your put $5's down on pre-order for the game you get a free beta code. If you like it keep the pre-order, if not get a refund on your pre-order.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I just preordered the Epic edition today at GAME put £20 on it. It's purely an investment though I'll get a regular copy to play myself as well as a Slim come September.

This game is going to be hard to better by any dev on any platform imo.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the U.S., if you preordered Gears 3 at Gamestop, they gave you a code to the Beta. Minimum to preorder is 5 bucks.

I have no interest in Gears 3, but I remembered I have a friend who is a huge Gears nut. I ALSO remembered that he fucked me over recently in an unrelated matter, so I decided it was time for a little payback, literally. Here's what I did:

Preordered it for 5 bucks, got my code, went home. "Hey man, you like Gears right? I have this exclusive Beta access thing, I don't know what it is... want it for 10 bucks?" "YEAH YEAH FUCK YEAH"

Sold him the code for 10 bucks. Went back to Gamestop the next day, canceled the Gears 3 preorder, got my 5 bucks back from 'em. Free 10 bucks.

pCWd5.jpg

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got 2 codes that i'm not using so have fun GBATemp

H42DP-FJWK4-2PPXY-RWC99-QJKGZ
Y2C4K-YG37F-7CXJ2-VFJG3-929PZ

These should still work, I've had them for awhile though.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
In the U.S., if you preordered Gears 3 at Gamestop, they gave you a code to the Beta. Minimum to preorder is 5 bucks.

I have no interest in Gears 3, but I remembered I have a friend who is a huge Gears nut. I ALSO remembered that he fucked me over recently in an unrelated matter, so I decided it was time for a little payback, literally. Here's what I did:

Preordered it for 5 bucks, got my code, went home. "Hey man, you like Gears right? I have this exclusive Beta access thing, I don't know what it is... want it for 10 bucks?" "YEAH YEAH FUCK YEAH"

Sold him the code for 10 bucks. Went back to Gamestop the next day, canceled the Gears 3 preorder, got my 5 bucks back from 'em. Free 10 bucks.

pCWd5.jpg
You are an evil man who takes avantage of his friends.......hahahahahahahah that was great though.serves him right for not knowing about it.

Z

Zorua

purechaos996 said:
I got 2 codes that i'm not using so have fun GBATemp

H42DP-FJWK4-2PPXY-RWC99-QJKGZ
Y2C4K-YG37F-7CXJ2-VFJG3-929PZ

These should still work, I've had them for awhile though.

I got the second one.
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to