Hardware Misc Formatting micro sd card to fat32 (just a tip)

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I was jailbreaking a 3DS for my girlfriend and wanted to put a 64gb mircro sd in it, but my pc will not format to fat32 if over 32gb. I am not good with computers and stuff so rather than dealing with some program to format it, i just put it in my psp and went to format memory stick, put it back in my pc and deleted the psp stuff. Pretty easy way to do it (if you own a psp that is)

Just wanted to throw this out there in case it could be usefull to someone

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was jailbreaking a 3DS for my girlfriend and wanted to put a 64gb mircro sd in it, but my pc will not format to fat32 if over 32gb. I am not good with computers and stuff so rather than dealing with some program to format it, i just put it in my psp and went to format memory stick, put it back in my pc and deleted the psp stuff. Pretty easy way to do it (if you own a psp that is)

Just wanted to throw this out there in case it could be usefull to someone
or yanno. use a free to download app like gui format that does the same thing without needing anything else.

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
or yanno. use a free to download app like gui format that does the same thing without needing anything else.
That's what i wanted to get around! I am not good with different apps and programs and it usually takes me a long time to find out how they work, and since i had the psp i found that way easier!! But Godmode9 had been the smarter tho 😂

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's what i wanted to get around! I am not good with different apps and programs and it usually takes me a long time to find out how they work, and since i had the psp i found that way easier!! But Godmode9 had been the smarter tho 😂
PSP is usually not a good choice unless ya got the proper magic memory card sd slot or the normal adaptor just wont fit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo