Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
86fcb.png
Possibly the dumbest thing I've read today, and I visited Rebecca Watson's page for shits and giggles. Don't worry - I've got AdBlock on, no revenue is going their way for my visits, only bandwidth loss. As for the tweet, let's completely forget about the world's largest institutionalized racial hate crimes, like, I don't know, the holocaust? Pretty sure that most slavs and jews that lived in slavic countries were, y'know, white-skinned. :rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, "white" is not a race. White is a colour, there's a number of white-skinned races, or rather, "ethnic groups", since that's the politically correct term these days. They come in various shades, too!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is that supposed to sound like "naked"? Or am I missing something? :unsure:
"Knackered" is British English is slang for "very tired", it comes from the previously mentioned "knacking yard" which was a place where you lead horses to be slaughtered. "I'm knackered" would roughly mean "I'm so tired that I'm ready for a knacking".

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
"Knackered" is British English is slang for "very tired", it comes from the previously mentioned "knacking yard" which was a place where you lead horses to be slaughtered. "I'm knackered" would roughly mean "I'm so tired that I'm ready for a knacking".
I know what it means but the use of Horatio Caine sunglasses led me to believe you were making a pun, and I just don't get it. "Looks like those cars... were tired", now that's a pun :ha:
Explain :angry:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I know what it means but the use of Horatio Caine sunglasses led me to believe you were making a pun, and I just don't get it. "Looks like those cars... were tired", now that's a pun :ha:
Explain :angry:
Knackered can also mean broken. Cars break down, that's when you check the chassis. :angry:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's this video, in which... women are vending machines? Or something?

I didn't know the abuse of female vending machines was such a big issue in Russia.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat