brianBTB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody,
I've done research but I'm really bad at finding things online because I have a bad short term memory after a head injury about 3 months ago.
I'm looking for a flashcartridge which works on a 3ds but also a ds/dsi and plays ds and 3ds games.

I'm also wanting real time menus for pulling up guides etc while playing, and also fast updates to make it compatible for new games etc.

Any sigestions?

Brian

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of them can play 3DS games. The closest thing you're looking for is a Supercard DSTWO. It can do all of that, minus the 3DS games.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I highly doubt ANY carts will work for the 3DS becasue those carts will obviously get a re-release with a firmware that doesnt work with other DS carts. Those flashcarts maker wants money so they wont let it slip no matter what. The only way to make it work with 3DS is that someone finds a way to replace those built-in firmware with one that reads 3DS roms. But for now lets just leave it that 3DS is unhackable and you shouldnt think about that yet.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
A link from here. Go to ShopTemp and find the cheapest one there. I still recommend Acekard2i becasue its cheaper by a huge mile and saves you alot of money that you can waste on a 3DS flashcart if it ever comes out. Do get DSTWO if you intend to use alot of homebrews/GBA games. I dont find real-time menus useful unless you intend to cheat.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
Flash carts originate from china, bad english is pretty standard.
It's quite ironic that the Cyclo is like the only DS Flashcart that has good English on it's site, but it's an overpriced cart that isn't that good. The only perk of the Cyclo , is that the CycloDS iEvo has DSi Mode.

NDS-Gear

Trophies
Website
www.NDS-Gear.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
None of them can play 3DS games. The closest thing you're looking for is a Supercard DSTWO. It can do all of that, minus the 3DS games.

I agree with this - the Supercard DSTWO is probably your best bet
yaynds.gif

syrusch

Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
If you want to play only with DS Games, an AK2i will be a good choice. Even an r4i Gold.

If you want to play GBA, SNES, DOS Games and watch Movies then buy a DSTWO
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ