Flash cart for the Switch incoming?

theXshape

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Iam curios how mig dumper works... and why the horrible way to change games with unplug/replug the cart? Isnt a good way
I thought he did that to show the games were on the SD card and not already on the console, but rewatching the video it seems it's the way to cycle the games... It's a cool thing, like I could get that for my daughter's V2 Switch, but I wouldn't put 40 games on there at a time if it's the only way to select games.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do you guys think this flash cart will finally open up the doors to getting cfw without a mod chip?
Never. Big N learned well from 3DS now the reader is a complete separated system from the SOC and if is compromised the attack is isolated to reader so you will never gain elevated access on SoC OS or hardware

• Sad
Reactions: Blythe93

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Never. Big N learned well from 3DS now the reader is a complete separated system from the SOC and if is compromised the attack is isolated to reader so you will never gain elevated access on SoC OS or hardware
In addition I'm pretty sure I've read that lotus3 has a second mode they haven't even implemented yet

Reactions: impeeza

Darkspade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe that's just to install the game on the switch and once installed the games can be easily selected? I guess a push button/touch sensor could be added to the top of the cart to cycle between games as well. Most new chips such as esp32-s3 etc have capacitance touch sensing pins that can be used. Depending on the chip used inside the cart could maybe make that a possibilty to switch between games. As for now, everything is just speculation and no doubt more will be found out in the coming weeks/months. It wasn't long ago people were claiming that the picofly was a fake and look how that turned out.

Im not saying its not real.. even if the games are installed on sdcard the video they are still clicking it in and out the switch games.. from what i see i believethe game are on the sdcard in the cart and since there isnt a menu option youll be clicking it in and out the changes games. Im sure there will be some config file saying what game it left off on.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there ever a second video to this. I want them to show if this is actually necessary the way the the games have to be selected or if they are just making people think this how it is just for show. I want to see them go through every game on sd just to see if the cart on each game is really not showing it’s inserted. The first game on the menu doesn’t count.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Was there ever a second video to this. I want them to show if this is actually necessary the way the the games have to be selected or if they are just making people think this how it is just for show. I want to see them go through every game on sd just to see if the cart on each game is really not showing it’s inserted. The first game on the menu doesn’t count.
oh i want from them only to add button at the top or perhaps include some remote pilot option :D but still this is gadget only for i want to get banned ppl?

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
oh i want from them only to add button at the top or perhaps include some remote pilot option :D but still this is gadget only for i want to get banned ppl?
Good idea a Bluetooth phone spp which allows you to select the game
Post automatically merged:

Good idea a Bluetooth phone spp which allows you to select the game
But we'll all is wishes and dreams until the final product arrive

Last edited by impeeza,

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think another video is necessary, I think this is real but thinking about it, didn’t cfw in a way was able to affect the cart slot, I recall carts not reading based on a setup, I believe my switch is still setup that way. Also in another video, I want to see what the system menu says. I believe their device is just to backup carts, just to say don’t use your game carts, just use our flash cart. We got to know if their showing us all this on a modded switch. Is it possible to hide that atmosphere is being used in the system menu, I hope not.

rull_bull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I was more focused onto the lawsuit where they got sued for selling piracy devices much like the RCM Loader.
RCM Loader is no piracy device, the name says it all: Recovery Mode Loader..

Maybe you mixed it up team xecuters SX Gear with the cfw that was only for piracy.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
RCM Loader is no piracy device, the name says it all: Recovery Mode Loader..

Maybe you mixed it up team xecuters SX Gear with the cfw that was only for piracy.
by the definitions of DCMA law impulsed by big N piracy is any device which can be used to achieve piracy, some lawyer joke is Nintendo will stake a lawsuit to paper clips manufacturers and by definition they could.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
~70 $ xD
Nope.

3890 PHP
Screenshot_20240102-101141.jpg

Site & Scene News