Hacking Fix for 2.0 is released

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MaxNuker said:
Should we look for a M3 Team Rebirth, now that we are entering the 3DS Era?
Nope. They entered that along time ago and still didn't show any kinda of life, then they updated for the DSi update and still no life, and now this with no life in sight.
Honestly it's best to assume the team is dead with the exception of who ever is doing these updates.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Again, people confuse

FIRMWARE = DSi 1.4.2 or 3DS 2.0 compatibility
SYSTEM = Game compatibility

So in this thread we talk abour FIRMWARE
And people who ask about Sakura, ask for "SYSTEM" or "KERNEL"...

Saf1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
Again, people confuse

Ok, but in the OP he said "kernal" which you're saying is along the lines of the System. I'm confused.

I just want to use Sakura with my M3i on a 2.0 3DS. Will this update allow that? If not what will it allow?

Evilengine

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can confirm, latest Sakura works on M3iZero. in DS Lite and 3DS with latest firmware.
I just patched the Kernel with the cable, that came with the M3izero.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Saf1 said:
bitonio6 said:
Again, people confuse

Ok, but in the OP he said "kernal" which you're saying is along the lines of the System. I'm confused.

I just want to use Sakura with my M3i on a 2.0 3DS. Will this update allow that? If not what will it allow?
The OP or more like it the M3 Team is wrong. What they released is not a kernel, it's a core or firmware.
As well ANY System or Kernel that worked on the card prior to the 3DS will work on the 3DS/DSi/DSi XL. It doesn't matter what it's running on, as long as the card works on the current format that you are trying to run it on.

Again Sakura, Touchpod, AKAIO, Wood, ect. Will all work as long as the card works, they aren't want makes the card run, they are what all the games to run.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evilengine said:
ah sorry forgot to say. Before it was Finding Nemo, now Chess Master. Way better.
OK. Thanks for the info.
Seems that you don't own any DSi as you haven't updated your M3i zero for the 1.4.2 update (sponge bob).
wink.gif

hamoudi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded this F core thing on this site and put it in the sd card and it keeps telling me that it doesn't find a sd card, while if i use the fcore with spongebob then it works on my ds but i need it to work on my 3ds...

accat131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Old m3i zero newest fcore 2.02 (think that's the name). It works on a dsi but it shows no card present on the 3ds. Any help greatly appreciated thanks.

Edit it was a contact issue 3 pieces of paper between the contacts and the interior of the plastic shell and all is well. Thanks

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hamoudi said:
i downloaded this F core thing on this site and put it in the sd card and it keeps telling me that it doesn't find a sd card, while if i use the fcore with spongebob then it works on my ds but i need it to work on my 3ds...
I...don't get it. Who tells you it can't find an SD card?

If you updated your M3i Zero with this latest v1.82 core it should work even on the updated 3DS.

hamoudi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
molh394 said:
hamoudi said:
I...don't get it. Who tells you it can't find an SD card?

If you updated your M3i Zero with this latest v1.82 core it should work even on the updated 3DS.
Well when i start the 3ds and start up de m3i zero now with the chess icon. The screen tells me there is no sd card....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!