Not a bug Fix Best Answer bug.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,308
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
So there's sort of farming glitch in the GBAtemp Ask section. I did a little experiment on one of my old questions. I put an answer on one of my questions and marked it as the best, and I still got the XP bonus. I don't think this is intentional (Unless it is. If so, please correct me.), so perhaps it can be fixed?

CgBLxfq.png

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Not much of a farming glitch, if you were to actually spam up the ask section in order to get exp you'd quickly get warned/banned.
True, but someone asking a question could easily just mark a reply as the best answer every once in a while for free XP without getting into trouble.

D

Deleted User

OP
I just did another experiment, and this whole bug really should be fixed. I tried unmarking my answer as the best answer and then remarking it, and I got even MORE XP. Someone could easily spam this.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I just did another experiment, and this whole bug really should be fixed. I tried unmarking my answer as the best answer and then remarking it, and I got even MORE XP. Someone could easily spam this.
Do you just get a notification or does your actual XP go up? There's some bugs where you get a notification but your XP doesn't go up.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Not much of a farming glitch, if you were to actually spam up the ask section in order to get exp you'd quickly get warned/banned.
this is the correct answer to the question

If you ask a question and find the answer to the question yourself, you should be rewarded.

Of course if you are doing obvious XP farming you will be suspended and XP will be reset to 0 as a punishment.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1