Fish Plays Pokemon

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
how about the game playing itself?

pick the raw data from the rom and turn it into keys and let the game play itself from the first to the last bit of the rom?

Reactions: Veho

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't believe the fish did that.. how did he leaved the house go into grass and picked a pokemon... someone gave fish an hand...
Its been a week and hes still stuck in pallet town. His pokemon is still lvl 6 so i think he hasnt touched grass yet. The stream will go down before fish can even finish a gym likely since pokemon capture is unlikely

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This one would be fun as the background of a tech convention. The chill room, or something.

I know it's not exactly the high point of television, but it still beats the shopping channel. :P

EDIT:
Also: next up on twitch plays pokémon:

A blind & deafmute

the stock market (every number that passes that stream is algorythmically reduced to one of the possible moves

God/mother nature (a snapshot of the starry sky is taken each hour. There is a calculation of light dots (stars) in each segment; the segment with the most stars in it will become the button being pressed)

a coma patient

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This is getting out of hand.

Arzq9N8.png

Reactions: Lycan911

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So far I've found it as interesting as watching a fish swim randomly. Which isn't interesting.
I don't think they will ever get the spark they got with Twitch plays Pokemon.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I've found it as interesting as watching a fish swim randomly. Which isn't interesting.
I don't think they will ever get the spark they got with Twitch plays Pokemon.

Which is perfectly fine IMO. I don't believe firing up the hivemind more than once or twice is a good idea.

Still, I feel like the most entertainment I've gotten from a stream was when Lance went down thanks to the Dragonborn Venomoth. I will forever remember that moment as being that month's highlight on the internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol