Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is the first Blizzard game did you fall in love with? Blizzard has been known for doing some GREAT games in the past. Most notably Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft series.

If you need a refresher of the titles they released you can find them here:
Blizzard Game Title

I think the first blizzard game I fell in love with is either The Lost Vikings or Rock N' Roll Racing. Although I never owned either (well I did but at a much later date then when I fell in loved with them). I would have to say the first Blizzard game I fell in love with is Rock N' Roll Racing having rented it many times. Although the first Blizzard game I owned and loved would have to go to Diablo. Although I did enjoy RPM Racing as well, I have to put Rock N' Roll Racing ahead of it on the list because of the rocking "Characters" that could be played.

The Blizzard game that I am most excited abouts release would have to go to Diablo 3.

I think some people forget about other games Blizzard has done being as they usually only remember there three big franchises. The three being of course Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft (including WoW as I do not want people to say "OMFG YOU FORGOT TO MENTION WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!).

I was not really sure where to put this as, if falls under several sections.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Starcraft
First one I played
First computer game that I bought
When I was like 7

Warcraft 3 is okay for custom games, but I like Starcraft for melee better

Diablo 2, I should play that more

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Out of all blizzard games released to date I have put most time into Diablo 2. I loved the game and am overly excited for the release and more info on Diablo 3.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PizzaPasta said:
I loved StarCraft that was the first Blizzard game I ever spent time with. I also loved putting lurkers near an allies base and then turning "Allies" off.
Lol I did something similar once, I surrounded a team Hatchery with Marnies, and the other teammates got paranoid and killed me.

I wasn't planning on attacking I think.

That was long time ago on Zero Clutter. Probably more then 5 years now.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starcraft was the game that got me into online gaming, and the internet, and I still continue to play it with friends. I have probably spent more hours on Starcraft, than any other game.
Also, you know that you're badass when your earliest gaming memory is something like:
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BATTLE CRUISER OPERATIONAL

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strongbad007 said:
Starcraft was the game that got me into online gaming, and the internet, and I still continue to play it with friends. I have probably spent more hours on Starcraft, than any other game.
Also, you know that you're badass when your earliest gaming memory is something like:
No its not.
Terran is for noobs =D
Zerg and Protoss own.
And I'm gonna change my avatar now. Gonna rip a Dark Templar wireframe =D

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
Strongbad007 said:
No its not.
Terran is for noobs =D
Zerg and Protoss own.
It depends. If you're playing an absolute noob, there's nothing more fun than Terran.
You can't tell me that when you're playing Zero Clutter, you make a Barracks on the base next to your enemy, make a firebats, and nukes, all without him noticing, and destroying him from the inside out isn't the most satisfying thing ever.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strongbad007 said:
Diablo1123 said:
Strongbad007 said:
No its not.
Terran is for noobs =D
Zerg and Protoss own.
It depends. If you're playing an absolute noob, there's nothing more fun than Terran.
You can't tell me that when you're playing Zero Clutter, you make a Barracks on the base next to your enemy, make a firebats, and nukes, all without him noticing, and destroying him from the inside out isn't the most satisfying thing ever.
Protoss is fun to mind control your allies =D

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Ive yet to play one so........

Wow you have never played a single Blizzard game? That has to be pretty rare for a person to have never played a single game by blizzard.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
Strongbad007 said:
Diablo1123 said:
Strongbad007 said:
No its not.
Terran is for noobs =D
Zerg and Protoss own.
Protoss is fun to mind control your allies =D
No offense, but you sound like a total asshole when you play starcraft
tongue.gif

We should play sometime.
Hell, GBATemp should organize a starcraft night and we could all go in channel GBAtemp and organize games and stuff, using our temper usernames.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strongbad007 said:
No offense, but you sound like a total asshole when you play starcraft
tongue.gif

We should play sometime.
Hell, GBATemp should organize a starcraft night and we could all go in channel GBAtemp and organize games and stuff, using our temper usernames.
Well of course you don't mind control your allies in a serious game, unless they let you take an SCV or Drone to build another army.

Yea that would be nice, I haven't played Starcraft in a while

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first Blizzard game I've ever played... or rather first computer game at all was StarCraft. Fell in love with it the instant I saw it. And if anyone cares, Diablo II and Warcraft III came next in that order. But man, StarCraft was a truly legendary game. It's been about 10 years since I first started and I'm still playing it to this very day. Oh yeah, I also picked up on WoW for a bit. Private Servers FTW!

Orillian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Lost Vikings or Rock N' Roll Racing consumed a LOT of my time, from there I went on to the PC games and the first PC game from them I played would have to be Starcraft.

O.

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
I played World of Warcraft for like three days.
It was cool and all that at first...but then got repetitive and boring.
Same here, I just can not see how people are ruining there lives over this game. People missing there wedding, losing jobs. I just could never understand. Oh well.

Blizzard has been making great games for 18 years, although the best games they have come out with have been PC games and those are what blizzard is most known for. I would love to see them relesae another game for Wii or even 360. Rock N' Roll Racing 2 anyone?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i made myself a pizza today, that shit was mid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, atleast it wasnt that bad
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but i can't let a mediocre pizza bring me down, just around this time last month i made that cheesecake
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What does pizza and sex have in common? When its good, its good. But when its bad, its still pretty good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know burnt pizza can be pretty bad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna download sonic generations to my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How do you put games on there? Does it have like a game store on the ps3?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black market store
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, download a pkg file, put it in a usb or a sd card, put the usb or sd card to ps3, turn on ps3hen, go to install game, install the game
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yea that's same with me, was just curious. Coolio
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao my keyboard decided to randomly die
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its prob your new router interfering w it