ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

silentflames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Launch the game. When you're in game, go to the home menu and launch Edizon from the homebrew menu via Album. Then select cheats and activate them.

Would you happen to know what to do if Edizon says "No config for this game was found. Editing is disabled" when you try doing exactly that D:

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Would you happen to know what to do if Edizon says "No config for this game was found. Editing is disabled" when you try doing exactly that D:

The config thing is just for the save editing side Edizon does. Cheats are it's own separate thing.

Reactions: silentflames

lol0909

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guys sorry for bothering but im using the new codes on the sx os and im getting the error parsing cheats file error do you guys what could it be?

Reactions: Supreme23

neomy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I've used max-stats cheats for Byleth and Edelgard on very first level (the prologue) (just to test it) and the enemies always have max-stats too, and one-hit my team :toot:

thanks for the cheats anyway.

Last edited by neomy2,
Reactions: Supreme23

ItsASecret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone send a new file with all cheats everytime that i try to use the last one i get the error parsing cheats files

If you're using SX OS, I might've found the issue if you're using the compiled cheat file. Above the [All Characters - joined] cheat, there is a note that will create an error parsing. Remove the note, save the file, and the parsing issue should be fixed.

Has anyone managed to figure out how to increase Byleth's skills? The skills of my students outpace mine pretty hard right now.

Reactions: catimarie

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I've used max-stats cheats for Byleth and Edelgard on very first level (the prologue) (just to test it) and the enemies always have max-stats too, and one-hit my team :toot:

thanks for the cheats anyway.
could you post the cheat that you used that affects the enemy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, i think she said she isnt into gaming