The download link no longer works. Thanks
happy.gif

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(srry for bumping mods)
if you lost the patch just remake it! but fix some of the glitches! I LOVED THIS PATCH but lost it by accident and by then the dload didnt work! but PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE remake it!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Issac said:
What kind of patch is this? Or rather, what does it sync?
Here's the Readme
QUOTE=======
Details
=======
Version: Final
Author: General Archibald/Arch/Archsagex
ROM: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (U).

Changes map sprites to the ones used in Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow.

Changes the growth rates of characters to the ones used in Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow.

Adds Cavalier (F) to the female 1st tier reclass options.

Adds General (F) to the female 2nd tier reclass options.

Changes class base stats to match the ones used in Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow.

Changes class stat caps to match the ones used in Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ah I see... Thought that the "sync" would have something to do with some audio / video mismatch, but couldn't recall any videos. So maybe that it'd be some audiotrack (speech) not synced with the text or something.

For those of you who want this patch / uses it, does it change the experience much?
I have a bought copy of the game, and do not plan to use any patch, but still interested to know
smile.gif

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Issac said:
Ah I see... Thought that the "sync" would have something to do with some audio / video mismatch, but couldn't recall any videos. So maybe that it'd be some audiotrack (speech) not synced with the text or something.

For those of you who want this patch / uses it, does it change the experience much?
I have a bought copy of the game, and do not plan to use any patch, but still interested to know
smile.gif
ya it makes the overall appearance of the game better and makes it more fun to play with nicer gfx

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm friends with the guy who made it so I'll contact him and tell him to upload a working version of the patch and post it here if he can, it's a nice patch. Just give him a couple days or so...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4