Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got one word... AWESOME

Flippin awesome.. I have no complaints

I do say one thing though. It isn't a game you can play for a while for me I try to get far in the game when I can but after a while I get annoyed and tired of it so I suggest breaks and playing it slowly lol.... Game is so long.. I will definitely play again once I finish since it changes (Never played a game twice before)...

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I found out the ending I hate is the canon ending. I can only pray that the Ultimania can show us a clearer picture what is going on. None of it makes any sense.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am at the end I assume. It made me switch to disc 1 but it's pissed me off beyond belief. I assume I'm stuck or doing something wrong but here's the catch.

I am at the final location with the red eye thingy. I got up to a boss I believe and that's where I'm stuck. I dont know what to do. I tried beating it but it kept reviving stronger. It's max level is 255. I figure since I can't beat it I have to die like the ending in crisis core. I switched out and killed my entire party but then a cutscene opened with the crystal shattering.

How am I supposed to kill the thing?! It keeps reviving. I've done awesome in the game up until now...

I really want to finish this game so I would love any help I can get on solving this. Apologies if I gave away the ending or something.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to add spoilers.

Also that doesn't help me that just means I am stuck until somebody else finishes it completely....

UtadaRumiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great topic you guys have going here. Any news on plans for this to come to the US? I mean, I'm sure they'll do it, but it'd be more reassuring to see some official news about it. Really looking forward to this game...

Nalmontes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great topic you guys have going here. Any news on plans for this to come to the US? I mean, I'm sure they'll do it, but it'd be more reassuring to see some official news about it. Really looking forward to this game...

There were apparently hints in the coding that it was coming stateside.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
The fact that Squeenix said it was tailored for a western audience is pretty much a huge hint as to it coming stateside. As for the when, we can't really be sure. Are they gonna wait and just release it on the Vita or are they gonna bring it to the PSP too? Either way, it seems to be a pretty large undertaking considering how massive and text heavy the game's gonna be. Add to that the voice acting and the re-coding...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.