Bunsunkun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I have an issue in FIFA 23 (switch) and seeking help from you guys,

I read from many sources that FIFA 23 allows up to 05 subs/match (except online seasons, co-op seasons) but when I get into a match (career mod - Premier league), I only had 03 subs. I checked with other cups and leagues or modes and there are only 3 subs. Is this official or did I miss somthing?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Ramzi

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No idea if it is a rule change in the underlying real world game or an oh EA you scamps moment (I imagine we would have heard if there was a microtransaction/pay to win option here).

However what I am more here to say is this is the sort of thing that cheats would be made to fix.
Start by finding an infinite subs cheat (3 subs is annoying to search for compared to gold where you have 1000000 and can spend it one a a time but not impossible).
From there if sticking with cheats it should be possible to do something to bump that to 5. If setting it to 5 at the start of the match (should be something to indicate that, could even be as simple as if time on clock is 0 then set to 5) does not work then note when it equals 2 subs remaining and set another area somewhere, check the other area somewhere before writing it back to 3 subs remaining and easy enough to make some construction that checks your other area to see if it is allowed to bump it back to 3.

Alternatively should be easy enough to find something that seeds the initial value and change that.

If 3 chances to get the number is not enough, and restoring savestates and starting new matches to try again is not working, then might be possible to figure out active, on bench and whatnot players, whatever changes that state will necessarily have to interact with the subs remaining counter.

Reactions: Bunsunkun

Ramzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi guys, I have an issue in FIFA 23 (switch) and seeking help from you guys,

I read from many sources that FIFA 23 allows up to 05 subs/match (except online seasons, co-op seasons) but when I get into a match (career mod - Premier league), I only had 03 subs. I checked with other cups and leagues or modes and there are only 3 subs. Is this official or did I miss somthing?

Thanks in advance!
You must modify DLC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2