FG Ras-Pi 3 setup

Last edited by Ronhero,

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm running into an issue on the 3rd step, from how everything looks step 2 went smoothly, and I was able to get the pyUSB just fine, but whenever I actually tred to install it I would get the error " No module named 'setuptools' " if this is common I'm really sry, but I just don't know where else to ask this question.

So i flashed the sd card with the ubuntu in this thread but it's asking for a login: and password: can anyone help a n00b out here? lol

The default Username, and Password are both "ubuntu" (without the quotes, and Cap-Sensitive), also never say "n00b" ever again, please.

Last edited by Proto-Propski,

Rickardoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running into an issue on the 3rd step, from how everything looks step 2 went smoothly, and I was able to get the pyUSB just fine, but whenever I actually tred to install it I would get the error " No module named 'setuptools' " if this is common I'm really sry, but I just don't know where else to ask this question.

The default Username, and Password are both "ubuntu" (without the quotes, and Cap-Sensitive), also never say "n00b" ever again, please.

Whats it say? Can't read it it's to bright! (I'm not sorry)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.