Feature request or does it exist?

elk1007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering if a function exists on this forum where I can filter a thread (or sort it) based on the reactions posts have received?

Generally, the most helpful comments in a thread get the most likes, but they may be buried hundreds of pages into the thread.
I'm looking for a way to find those "most helpful" posts.

Thanks for your time :)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure how useful that will be -- hrth/ur mum is likely to get the most responses vs something long form and informative, which often might be the person they are replying to within the thread and maybe a few passers by.

There is a feature called threadmark which will flash up as important posts at the top of the page
threadmark.png

https://gbatemp.net/threads/buying-a-gba-flash-cart-in-2013.341203/
That does however rely on mods or the OP marking such things which is... sporadic at best.

If it is just the first post (maybe you are looking for a tutorial or something, though I agree not what you were exactly heading for) there is also
filters.png

Reactions: elk1007

elk1007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how useful that will be -- hrth/ur mum is likely to get the most responses vs something long form and informative, which often might be the person they are replying to within the thread and maybe a few passers by.

There is a feature called threadmark which will flash up as important posts at the top of the pageView attachment 312148
https://gbatemp.net/threads/buying-a-gba-flash-cart-in-2013.341203/
That does however rely on mods or the OP marking such things which is... sporadic at best.

If it is just the first post (maybe you are looking for a tutorial or something, though I agree not what you were exactly heading for) there is also
View attachment 312149

Thanks for the suggestion I'll try it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock