ROM Hack [FE Fates] A way to unlock hero battles without amiibo?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
All you do is click on the US folder and drag the two folders inside of it onto the root of your SD
Hmm, for Conquest it wouldn't work since the layeredfs plugin only works with the Special Edition, you'd have to get someone to make a layeredfs plugin for you for Conquest.

question if i have all 4 amiibo it wont overwrite them right?
It shouldn't.

D

Deleted User

Ah, it's a bit unfortunate that it won't work with my Conquest cartridge. Thanks for clearing it up for me though.

mungry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DeathChaos25 While I have you (I apologize if you don't know the solution to this ><) do you know of anyway to remove the item restrictions so that anyone can equip the item? I'm asking this because I got the lord items in through the save editor but the game thinks they aren't owned by them so it refuses to allow them to quip their respective weapon...??

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
@DeathChaos25 While I have you (I apologize if you don't know the solution to this ><) do you know of anyway to remove the item restrictions so that anyone can equip the item? I'm asking this because I got the lord items in through the save editor but the game thinks they aren't owned by them so it refuses to allow them to quip their respective weapon...??
It's not that you can't equip them, it's that the items themselves are untouchable, there is a bitflag for these, if/when I do figure out how to remove this I'll probably release it in a small patch.

Reactions: mungry

mungry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that you can't equip them, it's that the items themselves are untouchable, there is a bitflag for these, if/when I do figure out how to remove this I'll probably release it in a small patch.

Okay!! Gotcha. Wow, you're doing god's work here!!! haha. Alright, looking forward to it (if you can do it)! :D

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes Anna worked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wondering if Anna works online
These are "legit" units, no reason they shouldn't work, the only thing that's different is how you recruit them, and the fact that they come with no weapons.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Nah, you can capture her in paralogues, but that gives her the shield icon, and if you've noticed, none of the units this patch gives you have the shield icon, which is the reason why it was done, for a friend's patch so she could give them supports and stuff.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If I were to run NTR with this plugin on, would it not make other units join? Or should I wait until chapter 16 to use this plugin?
The others would not join, so just use this once to get the amiibo units and then never use it again and everything should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and also ahve the option to play as a human
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or set it up that when you get injured past a certain point they have to replace your human parts with cybernetics
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i have a placeholder enemy sprite i made
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok im gonna make my own asset