Hacking F'd up Dios Mios compatability after update.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I was checking if there was any updates to DM recently since the last one i had was 2.2 back in July, and i saw there was 2.4 so i decided to install it, and now none of my games are loading. it Says i need to load the games via SD even though ive put the main Gamecube path as usb1 on USBLoaderGX. Then i decided to go back to 2.2 where they were definitely working and there was no problem, and its still doing the same thing. Ive tried removing both versions completely and starting again and it still wont work. Help?

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
to be sure that dios mios is installed correctly, you should install a clean mios v10 before installing any version of dios mios. it doesn't matter if you're updating or rolling back to a previous version. also, never uninstall a wad, since that can be very dangerous and end badly for your wii. always install a new version / a clean ios or in this case mios above it. if that doesn't help, try installing a clean bc along the mios. this can be done via modmii on the pc side or you could use something like wiimod to do it directly on the wii if your console is connected to the network.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wow that did help, thanks man. i must've updated USBLGX a while back and never tried GC games since so when i updated DM i thought it was that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10