Homebrew FCE Ultra GX 3.3.9 cover support?

shawly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I've put the latest version from here https://github.com/dborth/fceugx onto my SD card.

The thing is I have no idea if it has cover support or not, looking at the changelog version 3.3.4 had covers but I don't even know where I have to put the covers and which dimensions they need. (same goes for Snes9x GX which definitely has cover support)

Could anyone tell me where I have to put the covers and if I can use the covers from mastershoes collection with these versions?

shawly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've found the problem, I put the covers onto my SD card but I set my "Load Folder" to USB since I have the roms on my external drive and when the load folder is set to USB then fceugx and snes9xgx take screenshots/covers from USB drive and not from the SD card, when I put the covers onto my external drive both emulators found them without problems.

stunner99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All, I am new here. I currently have the homebrew channel loaded. Other than that, all I have is fceugc, snes9xgx and gba. I am running ROMs from an external memory stick. How do I add the cover arts instead of just file name? I've been reading and reading and do not know if I'm missing something before having a "image" file from the SD root etc. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?