Resident Black Militant
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a creature of habit. The type of guy who has the same thing for breakfast and the same thing for lunch everyday, its to the point now that the waitress doesn't even ask anymore. The same is true at home. I get in, I drop my bag, boot the PC and visit the same exact sites as always. So, I'm trying to broaden my e-spectrum and was wondering what sites you all frequent. In particular, whats the one site you have to check everyday?

Aside from the temp, of course.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm like you too. lol. I start off with Yahoo (my homepage), continue to gonintendo.com until I check everything I haven't read, launch gbatemp for any good threads, then quickly visit qj.net and g4tv.com.

Edit: Almost forgot that I check ign.com after. Its always last because I always forget to check just like how I forgot it right now. lol

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Check Yahoo, for E-mail, Then to GBAtemp for thread titles/releases, then to qj.net for Wii/PSP/DS then to Myspace, Then to school site to start.. well school for the day

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, qj.net's in my rotation too. Everything in one place is great, but the updates are really slow.

mthrnite said:
edit: oh yeah, and my "home" page is http://www.merlinmann.com/rightnow/
That's a brave homepage. I think me and my computer might divorce if I started thinking too critically about the time I spend/waste at it.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I check gbatemp, youtube for subscription updates, and a website for updates on asian movie downloads.

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely have to check this site, Gamefaqs, Youtube (for NBA stuff), and my yahoo fantasy b-ball stuff. XD

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
According to these stats I have they state 5 of the top 10 are torrent sites for me... I do not think thats 100% accurate.

But I guess:

Gmail
Newegg
GBAtempt
DSL Reports
A few torrent sites
hardocp
Youtube once in a while
A few other random tech sites

blah blah blah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum