Gaming EZ4 users-does new pokemon work for you?

hobotent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i dunno what the problem is with my EZ4(original) or with my phat DS, but the new Pokemon doesn't seem to work for me. Other games do such as NSMB and Metroid and stuff, yet other games don't work, like Hotel Dusk, Mario 64, Warioware (the first one), and now Pokemon doesn't work either, they all get white screens and don't do anything. So like, not even some older games work for me. Could this be because of my flashcart or because of my DS?

Any theories would be greatly appreciated! :'(

hobotent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely updated the kernal to the newest one, and none of those games work yet. I even let it install twice. Still white screens of death. So at this point I know I'm going to either buy a new DS or a new flashcart, but I really don't want to get both lol, anyone else have any idea?
unsure.gif

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The first time i patched my diamond i got white screens of death, but then I got a client off the ez flash forums and it was mid thread with a reply such as "i am hosting this off my own site"

something..

also replace your romlistds with the latest one!!

hobotent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean 1.03, yes I am using that. I also tried that exact client you used and it didnt work. I wish I could youtube this, but I don't have a camera that would let me do that. Oh well, I was planning on getting a new DS sometime, and why not get a slot-1 flashcard while at it huh?

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nono when you switch on your ds the EZ flash menu should kick in.

Before you select anything look on the top screen and the bottom right hand corner of it. It should say 1.73

Edit: I have one of the slowest cards possible! just a bog standard sandisk 1gb with no speed ratings nothing written on it but Sandisk 1gb XD

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you go buying a new flash cart or DS, I would buy a new SD first. Assuming you're using all the latest firmware/client/etc it sounds like perhaps the one you have is too slow.

hobotent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha too slow? I've got a RITEK card, and its 150x. although, trying out some other mini-sd's doesnt sound like a bad idea..
but i'm thinking its not the SD card because when I try to play games on wifi via flashcart, it just won't connect. But with my original mario kart, I can connect to the wifi no problem. So, i think it miiiight be just my EZIV.

edit: and yes i double checked and i do have the latest firmware/client/etc
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
pokemon also won't work if you have "gba link" enabled (the option in ez client)

it defiinitely sounds like an outdated loader or client patch.

get all the latest gear from ez flash forums. then you're dreaming!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYfwRtS9Rmc&pp=ygUaSXQncyBjYWxsZWQgYSBzb3VwIGtpdGNoZW4%3D +2