Hacking EZ4 Kernel 2.03 released

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@EZ-Flash2 there's any "nuclear flag" that I can use to disable GSS patching entirely? I really don't use these features.
If it doesn't exist yet I suggest adding it to next versions of the kernel if possible.
We added GSS switch and individual game GSS switch in KEYSET.CFG, modify the file with your necessary.

Check the keyset.cfg file.

Reactions: Tomy Sakazaki
D

Deleted_11405

well i only remember a file called: EZUSB.SYS which was in the F2A Writer V3.0 for 9x_Me_XP_NT \f2ausbdriver filefolder with F2AUSB.INF i'm not really sure if i could do something with it's EZ software more.. and with the GBA Tool Advance puts together alot of memories :mthr:

jervi

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I need help with this kernel, if possible.
I have tested some roms but GSS doesn't work in any way....
I have patched some roms with ez client 1.03 (tried with both reset option checked/unchecked).
Default KEYSET.CFG file on sd root.
What I'm doing wrong? Any idea?

Thanks

!! UPDATED !!

I tried not to patch roms by ez client but directly by ez card and GSS works...it seems that a pre-patched rom inhibit GSS kernel functions...
Is it correct that it works in this way?

Last edited by jervi,

mattek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I see the problem with MiniSDs not being detected on higher firmware than 1.72 still exists. I'm gonna buy MicroSD then :/

Xeretinha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont know where to ask about/for it, but... How about the "DS Memory Pack" function of EZ-IV? Has it been brought back (nor can it be bring) again?
I know it was usefull only for DSBrowser and a few couple of homebrews, but i miss it and dont know if is a particularity of the <2k15 SDHC version or from the kernel itself (i was told it is from the kernel), and will kudos A LOT if there is possibility on reenabling it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi