EZ Flash and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

0brady0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get the rom for this to load on the ez flash, I have tried all the save file options and it hasn't worked. I assume because the game is so large it is having some kind of issue. The file I have runs fine on mgba on my pc so I know the file is good. Anyone have any helpful advice for this?

Edit: I was able to get it working.

Last edited by 0brady0,

0brady0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What size MicroSD card do you have in it? Is it an EZ Flash IV, Omega or Omega DE?
I was able to get it working, I'm not sure if formatting it did the trick or changing the size allocation to 32. I didn't format it originally as it was in the correct format. So not sure why it works now but it does.

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was able to get it working, I'm not sure if formatting it did the trick or changing the size allocation to 32. I didn't format it originally as it was in the correct format. So not sure why it works now but it does.
Yes formatting it with an allocation size of 32 seems to work best with the EZ Flash devices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol