Evaluate my site with visual design based games, please!

Smklcs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys!

As I did not find any area here in the forum for that matter specifies decided to post it here , hope it does not turn off.

So , is the following , I am beginner in the field of graphic design / visual communication and had to develop a website to host my portfolio and resume. My idea for the look of the site was to bring a concept of games , which is what I enjoy without leaving the design side.

Knowing that here on the forum has a lot of connected people in games and technology thought to show you guys and get your opinions . Whether is nice , it is very important to me that it is presentable to find a gig in the area , lol .

I had to develop it in Flash for not having much knowledge in programming, so it does not mobile devices can be charged .

Link to website:
http://lsimiscuka.blogspot.com.br/

You will find two buttons that link, one containing my resume and the other with my portfolio . I ask that give both and give their opinions , will be very important to me.

I appreciate any attention and waiting!

Sorry for my poor english :(

p3rand0r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
portfolio.al
XP
Country
Albania
well , i really liked your page (even thought a english text its a must , and i think you know it )
the graphics was nice , really nice but the thing i didnt like was an add in the beginning or a pop-up, when i clicked your user portfolio , maybe its a hosting add!
also i liked a lot the game look when i checked your hobbies and other things but:
in the beginning when you tell the user where they want to go (curriculum or portfolio) the theme is not a game one ,
then when you go to the (for example) curriculum i see some awesome game themes .
also if i go to the curriculum page i cant go back to the main page (or i just cant find the button to go to the main page)
in overall i give it a 7.5/10 i really liked the game looking pages , the code and the overall design ,but i have to see some different themes in the beginning which are not game related..
also no back button or home one

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-