- Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy
- The 3rd Birthday
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for the lists im new to PSP just got a 3004 with god of war pack, installed pro b5 6.35 and for now i like the dissidia game the most
smile.gif

edit : not seen Obscure - the aftermath on list, it is of impressive quality should be up there
smile.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Maverick Hunter X

I'd include others, but I just don't feel that other titles are that great.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
+1

God of War: Chains of Olypmus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Ys Seven
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
MotorStorm Arctic Edge +1

First time I play a MotorStorm game, and boy do I like it! Game looks terrific by the way, I really get the feeling I'm playing on a console. That's how good and fluent it runs.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Okay guys.

First off, an apology is needed here. I've been letting things stack up and with the having to count the votes from the last thread too made it even more painful to do.

I've been thinking, it would be so much easier to start the essential thread over. The list right now is a mess, with a ton of games to crawl through when someone +1's, sorting the game out when it gets votes (even more stressful in the less than 3 vote section) and then great new games not getting the spotlight they deserve because I've not been updating.

So if you're willing to forgive me (:3), I'll start a new thread and disregard all votes here to make a fresh start.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
How about we scrap the essential format and work out exactly what people would rate as their top 10. Then compile a top 100 based upon a vote tally.

So each person lists 1 - 10 (1 being their favourite). 1 scores 10 points down to 1 point for 10. Then every so often you update the scores and the game with the highest score is number one and so on. (Note you don't have to choose 10 games, you can pick less. And if you really want to resubmit please make it obvious you've already voted and link to your previous pick.

Kinda like this - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915821-playstation-2/54961030

Would make it easier for everyone.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't get how Crisis Core is legendary-The game was terribly repetitive I would have said it was highly recommended but not Legendary.(Is it because its based around FF7?)

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
xist said:
How about we scrap the essential format and work out exactly what people would rate as their top 10. Then compile a top 100 based upon a vote tally.

So each person lists 1 - 10 (1 being their favourite). 1 scores 10 points down to 1 point for 10. Then every so often you update the scores and the game with the highest score is number one and so on. (Note you don't have to choose 10 games, you can pick less. And if you really want to resubmit please make it obvious you've already voted and link to your previous pick.

Kinda like this - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915821-playstation-2/54961030

Would make it easier for everyone.
That's better so I don't have to do big fat lists of games.
I think it'll be better for everyone to choose their top 5 PSP games (too small?) and then only do a top 50 because there isn't that much PSP games compared to the PS2 chart on GameFAQs.

Or if that's too small, top 10/top 100 it is then.

(Also I would of replied earlier but I wasn't online over the weekend)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Top 5 games (with Genre in brackets) and a list updated weekly? Sounds good, and would be a trend setter for the GBAtemp essentials.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm still not sure if we should do top 5 or top 10.
I've got the thread ready to be posted but that's the only thing I'm not sure of.

Also I'm not counting votes for the first post until next week to give the games the proper ranking.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Do top 7 then!
wink.gif

Broad Genre in brackets after the game name is important too! Almost as much as the score....so something like one of (almost shamelessly lifted from Gamefaqs)

Action, Action Adventure, Adventure, Driving, Miscellaneous, Role-Playing, Simulation, Sports or Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: