Error code 101031: Problem with WiiConnect24 Service after fixing news channel error

17hitcombooo

Officer Balls.... BWAAHAHAHAH
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently followed the guide of fixing the "NEWS000006" error on the News Channel on wii.guide. But after I went through the first time setup, I suddenly can't connect to the internet, the error says "Error Code: 101031 There is a problem with the WiiConnect24 Service. Please try again later." any thing that works?

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The WiiConnect24 Service is discontiued since 2013. Use as alternative Riiconnect24.
And use the latest d2x v11 beta1 patch based on d2x-v10-beta52 with same USB 2.0 support, which contains additional bug fixes for a RiiConnect24 compatibility problem and it also adds EmuNAND UStealth support. Use latest installer Wii / vWii.

Reactions: jeannotte

17hitcombooo

Officer Balls.... BWAAHAHAHAH
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had RiiConnect24 installed on my wii, and i was just trying to fix the news channel issue. but now i cant event connect to the internet.

Soulalbarn

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i don't know if you resolved the problem but, recently it happened to me too, and doing some research i found a solution, i installed the system menu again, but be careful, it has to be the same that you have in the console, it should be easy to do following the guide that is in the wii guide page, after doing that priiloader will be uninstalled so you will have to install it again. I hope this can solve your problem

Pd: i'm not a native english speaker so sorry if something is not understood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P