Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I use a translator, I missed my copy paste..

not version 2
But the price of Gateway increased with compability with versions 9.

both want to make money.

Makavelim4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been awhile since I been on this forum but I randomly happened to check my 2ds, surprisingly I was able to connect online and didn't get the error. I haven't done anything to it, my little brother has been playing legit copies on it for the past week, only now I noticed the error doesn't come up.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I know. But the price of SKY3DS was criticized. While the Gateway now that it is compatible with the latest versions to rise.

And that's not all want a Gateway, but of power. I did the updates ...

But that is not the subject of debate.

Skys price is criticized because its way inferior to GW and the only thing thats offering is compatibility for the N3DS. Basically they are holding the monopoly over the N3DS market for now.

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Skys price is criticized because its way inferior to GW and the only thing thats offering is compatibility for the N3DS. Basically they are holding the monopoly over the N3DS market for now.

Yeah it's marketing.
But the price of the gateway has also increased since it is compatible with version 9.x it's marketing too ...
If Gateway is compatible with N3DS ... I'll take one.
They make profit just teasing.

For ban, is 3DS or account ?

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still looking very likely that these bans are due to the use of public headers online. But for what it's worth, I'm unbanned (*knock on wood*) and have never messed with this headers stuff. Been taking my legit Pokémon Omega Ruby copy online in GW Classic Mode (as well as a legit eShop version of Pokémon Y in both GW Mode and Classic Mode).

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can still remember when it was only GW, no hard feelings from me for both teams, we gotta have a winner somewhere.

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It's still looking very likely that these bans are due to the use of public headers online. But for what it's worth, I'm unbanned (*knock on wood*) and have never messed with this headers stuff. Been taking my legit Pokémon Omega Ruby copy online in GW Classic Mode (as well as a legit eShop version of Pokémon Y in both GW Mode and Classic Mode).

You have been banned when? For know time to the ban.

Hinotori

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've been banned. I have a SKY3DS flashcard. I removed the SD card, SKY3DS, formatted console to its initial state and still accessing the "Buddy List" only with the connection active internet throws me the 002-0102 error. The SKY3DS was using to play Smash Bros. Sorry for my English. Greetings

Meteo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been banned. I have a SKY3DS flashcard. I removed the SD card, SKY3DS, formatted console to its initial state and still accessing the "Buddy List" only with the connection active internet throws me the 002-0102 error. The SKY3DS was using to play Smash Bros. Sorry for my English. Greetings

were you using the default sky3ds template? Also, bans might be temporary. Please try again in 2 weeks and let us know if you are still banned.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Done applying my private Madden NFL header to all ROMs and confirming all saves are in place and games are working online. From here on, it's nothing but wait and see.

Fotonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This version to Gateway Rom Patcher 1.1 if really possible to have a "random" header ?

http://scene.releases.free.fr/index.php?p=tools

As stated in the release file:
"Gateway Rom Patcher now includes few "public headers" shared by the community, forums, roms, etc. for people who really want to take the risk of using them."

So the cartridge IDs generated by the program are probably used by other people...

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ok I see. Thank you for the answer.
The top is to be even his own backup. But it is necessary to do so. (I have a 3DS N3DS in 9.5 and 9.0 ...
Looking for solutions ... Buy a 3DS, it is cheaper to buy the few online games that interested me.
On 2DS it works? It always made an extra console.
My friends were their updated console also.

Just wait Gateway ...

If I change my header of my games, I can keep my backups? I have my SKY3DS since not long ago. Apart from my backup Animal Crossing, the rest okay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn