Hacking Error C1-2741-4 after copying UxO to UmaO

Gekikara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSVITA FAT/ 1000series
I am aware previous threads about this subject have been before, but the more I read about it the more I realize that our goals and ways to achieve of fixing it were different. The problem is i was copying UxO to UmaO and it failed, everything worked well up to here until I formatted the sd2vitacard and attempted it again. After that I keep getting error C1-2741-4 with none of my games and most apps not working. (Vitashell is apart of this). I took out the sd2vita, to no avail. I moved the VITASD to my psvita TV to see if it would work there, but the problem still persists. So far It seems like it's the Sony memory card. Is there any way I could save this card? I don't think it's dead because it was working fine up until then. I don't care about the backup games or saves, but if possible I would like to salvage the card and possibly even the legit copies game saves. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...