Zelda4Lyfe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Gamers,

Having a hard time figuring out how how to emulate 2 disc GC games on my wii. I am unzipping both roms together at the same time attempting to have an end product of one iso but it still wants to unzip both as two seperate isos. This is a problem since CFG loader on my wii wont read the iso's separately so im not sure how to play 2 disc games?

Any ideas on how to boot 2 disc games off my hd would be greatly appreciated since most every RPG worth playing on the GC is a 2 disc game

Thanks!

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Having a hard time figuring out how how to emulate 2 disc GC games on my wii. I am unzipping both roms together at the same time attempting to have an end product of one iso but it still wants to unzip both as two seperate isos. This is a problem since CFG loader on my wii wont read the iso's separately so im not sure how to play 2 disc games?

Any ideas on how to boot 2 disc games off my hd would be greatly appreciated since most every RPG worth playing on the GC is a 2 disc game

You can't put them both together, well, you could but what good will that do?
DM, devo and nintendont all have the same layout:
game.iso
disc2.iso
DM and nintendont are automatic, in devo you have to press eject or Wiimote shortcut hold "-" and press up(or was it left?)

Reactions: migles

Zelda4Lyfe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't put them both together, well, you could but what good will that do?
DM, devo and nintendont all have the same layout:
game.iso
disc2.iso
DM and nintendont are automatic, in devo you have to press eject or Wiimote shortcut hold "-" and press up(or was it left?)

So when I want to play the second disc I need to press eject and it will allow me to emulate the second disc automatically?
Also just so im clear, sd root for game should be.......Games/Baten Kaitos Origins/game.iso+disc2.iso ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-