Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by Armadillo,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know a few here still play, so rather than spamming @Chary profile, I'll just give it a bump. Announced during RLCS

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/rocket-league-anniversary-update-july-5/

New arena
Custom boost trails
Custom goal explosions
Season 4 ending
Season 4 rewards.
2 new cars. Of course they are in a crate, because fuck letting people just buy shit.

Rewards are boost trails this time around. Site only shows champion, but someone on reddit found the pictures for the others

https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/comments/6f96js/all_new_season_5_supersonic_speedrewards/

Not feeling the rewards this time around, bit meh.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Sheesh, as if I couldn't like this season any less, the rewards are crap. All that salt for Gold for nothing. I cry every time. Really hyped for a new comp season finally, and the championship drops were great so overall I'm not too irked. A new arena will be slick too.

D

Deleted-379826

Sheesh, as if I couldn't like this season any less, the rewards are crap. All that salt for Gold for nothing. I cry every time. Really hyped for a new comp season finally, and the championship drops were great so overall I'm not too irked. A new arena will be slick too.
It would be even more great if they actually dropped. ;-; Lucky Chary.

Reactions: Armadillo and Chary

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Either it was added after or I missed it (was 3am here when I posted), but new crate can be seen here

https://www.rocketleague.com/game-info/champions-field/

New black market is goal explosion. Getting a little fed up of crates. Everything is in a crate now, no dlc unless it's sponsored.

Rewards are probably going to be crap now, unless they start repeating stuff. We have already had the main stuff, topper (season 1), boosts (season 2) and wheels (season 3). Unless they start repeating stuff, it doesn't leave many good options. After boost trails, only really leaves antenna and decals.

I only got decals and boost from the stream. Would have liked wheels, but would have probably just stuck with my white spiralis anyway.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Somebody still playing this here?
I would probably get this for XB1 because... well, I am bored, but it will be great if I can be destroyed in some multiplayer matches.
Be gentle please, it will be my first time at this. /s

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Somebody still playing this here?
I would probably get this for XB1 because... well, I am bored, but it will be great if I can be destroyed in some multiplayer matches.
Be gentle please, it will be my first time at this. /s
Oh jeez I play this weekly at the very least, and I bug my friends to play all the time. Of course, they're all PC peeps.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any one get the little pull back racers yet? Apparently they are available in the US now. Also shake them, the ones with the code in are not as loud as the paper dampens the noise. I hope they come here soon :(.

Trying to make the push to champ 1 as well, got to diamond 1 div iv, but it's getting so hard :(. Don't think I will make it in the 2 weeks till season end :cry:

Reactions: Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Any one get the little pull back racers yet? Apparently they are available in the US now. Also shake them, the ones with the code in are not as loud as the paper dampens the noise. I hope they come here soon :(.

Trying to make the push to champ 1 as well, got to diamond 1 div iv, but it's getting so hard :(. Don't think I will make it in the 2 weeks till season end :cry:
Oh wow, good timing! I was gonna post these later, but when I was at E3, at the Dell+Alienware booth, a guy was asking if anyone played rocket league. I homed in on him and raised my hand, and he shoved two little spheres into my hand. Opened them up and got these little cars.

image.jpeg

One even had a code too!

Last edited by Chary,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow, good timing! I was gonna post these later, but when I was at E3, at the Dell+Alienware booth, a guy was asking if anyone played rocket league. I homed in on him and raised my hand, and he shoved two little spheres into my hand. Opened them up and got these little cars.

View attachment 90945

One even had a code too!

Nice, free cars and one with a code :D.

There's some other things coming soon as well. LED light up clip ons, no idea what they are exactly, but suppose to have led headlights. Probably another thing that is US only :(

D

Deleted-379826

View attachment 90945

One even had a code too!
i mean if you don't want that code

Reactions: Armadillo

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:). The climb starts

vvRM0de.jpg

I still think champ 1 for the reward may be a rank too far though, may as well push and see how high I can get though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1