[EBAY] Nintendo e-Reader: Good price or not?

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
I'm sure this is the right place, but I'm looking to get an e-Reader for my GBA for science. I've found one for $12.12 + $7.95 shipping in CAD ($9.99 + $6.55 shipping USD). Is this really a good price, or can I get any better? It's the cheapest I can find on eBay, and I've looked around the city to get one to no avail. I've considered looking here for one but I hardly doubt anyone has one that they'd be willing to part ways with.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd just go for it. It's pretty cheap regardless, and they aren't the easiest to find anymore anywhere but online. Holding out for the chance to save $2 or $3 doesn't seem particularly worthwhile to me.

Edit: Although, if you want to be patient to try to save those extra dollars, this one is set up for an auction that ends in about a day and a half. I'm somewhat doubting anybody will actually bid on it, so it may be your chance to snag one a bit on the cheaper.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this is the right place, but I'm looking to get an e-Reader for my GBA for science. I've found one for $12.12 + $7.95 shipping in CAD ($9.99 + $6.55 shipping USD). Is this really a good price, or can I get any better? It's the cheapest I can find on eBay, and I've looked around the city to get one to no avail. I've considered looking here for one but I hardly doubt anyone has one that they'd be willing to part ways with.

Does it come with any cards?

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do get it, I highly suggest getting Mario Party e. I purchased it at my local game store brand new for $25, and that was a very good price. So if you find it for around that price, jump on it! :)

D

Deleted User

I'd just go for it. It's pretty cheap regardless, and they aren't the easiest to find anymore anywhere but online. Holding out for the chance to save $2 or $3 doesn't seem particularly worthwhile to me.

Edit: Although, if you want to be patient to try to save those extra dollars, this one is set up for an auction that ends in about a day and a half. I'm somewhat doubting anybody will actually bid on it, so it may be your chance to snag one a bit on the cheaper.

People usually wait until the last few minutes of the auction to bid, so they can get a better price.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
People usually wait until the last few minutes of the auction to bid, so they can get a better price.
I know, but this isn't exactly a high demand item that people will be sniping. More auctions go to completion without a single bid than they do actually getting bid on, especially when it comes to more obscure, low demand items like the GBA E-Reader.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I know, but this isn't exactly a high demand item that people will be sniping. More auctions go to completion without a single bid than they do actually getting bid on, especially when it comes to more obscure, low demand items like the GBA E-Reader.
but a e-reader is on my wish list, how can it be so low demanded? :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1