Gaming Ducktales Remastered, Dungeons & Dragons, Resident Evil Revelations back on sale in eShop

Videomanman87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are back on sale if you missed the last one and wanted them. A little more for Ducktales this time than last but still a great deal.
Ducktales Remastered $3.75 sale ends 6/6
Dungeons & Dragons $3.75 sale ends 6/6
Resident Evil Revelations $9.99 sale ends 6/26

Trophies
XP
I wish there were more sales on Nintendo consoles. Always seems like there are with Playstation and Xbox.
True, Nintendo never really did many sales. The closest they got was the Nintendo Selects thing but that didn't really last long and it was only for a select few first party games. ( Then again especially on Wii U you can always 🏴‍☠️ I suppose )

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, Nintendo never really did many sales. The closest they got was the Nintendo Selects thing but that didn't really last long and it was only for a select few first party games. ( Then again especially on Wii U you can always 🏴‍☠️ I suppose )
I just bought oninaki for the ps4. it's on sale on the ps store along with many other games (bought shenmue 1, 2, and 3, along with two shmup titles during the sale last month). since I have all three current consoles, I usually buy where they're cheapest. when I only had a switch, I kinda had no choice. though, I'm kinda happy to play dragon quest xi on the switch. it just seems more right to play that series on a Nintendo console. ;)

Trophies
XP
I just bought oninaki for the ps4. it's on sale on the ps store along with many other games (bought shenmue 1, 2, and 3, along with two shmup titles during the sale last month). since I have all three current consoles, I usually buy where they're cheapest. when I only had a switch, I kinda had no choice. though, I'm kinda happy to play dragon quest xi on the switch. it just seems more right to play that series on a Nintendo console. ;)
Never owned any console other than the Wii U :wink: But I get what you mean :)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are back on sale if you missed the last one and wanted them. A little more for Ducktales this time than last but still a great deal.
Ducktales Remastered $3.75 sale ends 6/6
Dungeons & Dragons $3.75 sale ends 6/6
Resident Evil Revelations $9.99 sale ends 6/26
I highly recommend Resident Evil Revelations to anyone who hasn't played it yet. Very good game :). Well worth the $10 if you're going to buy it.

Videomanman87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly recommend Resident Evil Revelations to anyone who hasn't played it yet. Very good game :). Well worth the $10 if you're going to buy it.
Several of the DLC are great as well. The clothes DLC I personally wouldn't bother with. But several weapons are available in all modes, some are limited. But if I remember right they are a $1 each so worth it regardless in my opinion. :)

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Several of the DLC are great as well. The clothes DLC I personally wouldn't bother with. But several weapons are available in all modes, some are limited. But if I remember right they are a $1 each so worth it regardless in my opinion. :)
I'll have to check those out! Thanks for the heads up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol