DsTwo for the uk

• Thread starter A7mag3ddon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,290
  • Replies 8
A

A7mag3ddon

OP
As title, i'm in the uk and would like to know if anyone can recommend a site where i can buy the DSTwo with quick delivery, prefer uk shop in case anything goes wrong with it :-)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I doubt you'll find any UK retailers anymore - see this article

If you want to order with ShopTemp, I've been told they have a UK returns centre to avoid sending products back to China
wink.gif
But there are plenty of great web shops out there, even our old affiliates.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and your asking here right?? ..... in shoptemp!? *insert facepalm pic here! *

suggestion why not buy from shoptemp
smile.gif

btw have you not read the recent news that flash cards/r4 type cards (assuming they cant think of any other brand names and mean all of them in general!?) have been made illegal in the uk officially!

QUOTE said:
UK bans R4 cards, makes Nintendo DS pirating 'double illegal'

posted Jul 28th 2010 2:47PM

While us Yankees are celebrating the one small victory for all that's right and good represented by the recent DMCA jailbreak exception, things are looking a little bleaker for UK gadget-heads this afternoon.

London's High Court has ruled that R4 cards, which are used by homebrewers and the occasional no-goodnik game pirate to circumvent security on the Nintendo DS, cannot be sold, advertised, or imported into the UK. According to Joystiq, Nintendo claims they've seized over 100,000 R4 devices in the country since 2009.

edit shaun beat me to it!

A

A7mag3ddon

OP
Hi yeah i did read about that high court thing when i was researching a site to buy from, i was thinking of upgrading from my DSOne to the DStwo but the supplier i got it from is no longer trading.

I haven't got any problems with buying from ShopTemp in fact its good to support the site !, do you know what the delivery times are to the UK from wherever the shop is?

Thanks for the info shaunj66

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
my understanding that the lawsuit win is against "R4" as a brand and not flash kits in general. it will only be a matter of time before they use that win to go up against other flash kit makers, grab a scds2 (or 3) while you can.

-another world

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
my understanding that the lawsuit win is against "R4" as a brand and not flash kits in general. it will only be a matter of time before they use that win to go up against other flash kit makers, grab a scds2 (or 3) while you can.

-another world
WHAT THE HECK
DSTHREE
what "NEW" features will that have

a real-time movie player
smileipb2.png

A

A7mag3ddon

OP
Ok ive decided to purchase my DsTwo through ShopTemp, is there any Member voucher/ coupon codes i can use? Ive been a member for 8 years ;-)

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was a $5 coupon, but I believe that's no longer in use, and the DS Two price has dropped that amount for everyone now.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
kiafazool said:
Another World said:

-another world
WHAT THE HECK
DSTHREE
what "NEW" features will that have

a real-time movie player
smileipb2.png
Another World means 3 DSTWO's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night