Hacking DSi XL 1.4.3u which r4 card to get and where from safely?

stimpytheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working with a DSi XL 1.4.3u and i need a card asap before christmas! Somewhat new to this and just want to make sure i get something that will work well with few issues and also that has the ability to update down the road if needed . I've used regular r4 and r4gold cards in the past and have a general idea but the company i used to use is out of business so i need help figuring out which card is the best bang for the buck and where to buy from safely...thanks in advance for everyones help!
Joe

stimpytheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone out there with any suggestions ? Would love to buy one ASAP just Want to make sure I get one that will work and from a reputable dealer ... It will be used mainly for ds roms and not necessarily for any any others ... Any help is appreciated ... Thank you
Joe

Mufftrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had problems with the R4i SDHC 3DS V5 in that only 1 out of 10 roms would work so avoid that one imo?

But if you get the R4i SDHC 3DS with RTS it works just fine and very widely available?

This was on a 1.4.5 XL by the way so will be fine on yours :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not all of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you