Hacking DSi or DSi XL !!

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer a ds lite or dsi but not the XL. people are missing one point, its easier to carry a dsi in your pocket the XL wont fit at all unless you have a bulky case. I dont know how you people carry yours around but its all personal preference. If you dont plan to travel with it then get the XL.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lithium210 said:
I prefer a ds lite or dsi but not the XL. people are missing one point, its easier to carry a dsi in your pocket the XL wont fit at all unless you have a bulky case. I dont know how you people carry yours around but its all personal preference. If you dont plan to travel with it then get the XL.
I have relatively small pockets, but the XL fits. As long as the pocket's wide enough (which most of my pants are), it should fit (but it'll only fit snugly if you have deep pockets).

And most people who hate on the XL only hate it because they have never seen it in person, or have never played it. Once you play on a DSi XL, the DS lite feels incredibly small. And something to note is that the DS lite plastic feels kinda poor quality once you've seen the DSi (XL)'s.

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the XL and love it. I don't need it to fit in my pocket, so it's size isn't a problem. It's hilariously large but worth it.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
YayMii said:
lithium210 said:
I have relatively small pockets, but the XL fits. As long as the pocket's wide enough (which most of my pants are), it should fit (but it'll only fit snugly if you have deep pockets).

And most people who hate on the XL only hate it because they have never seen it in person, or have never played it. Once you play on a DSi XL, the DS lite feels incredibly small. And something to note is that the DS lite plastic feels kinda poor quality once you've seen the DSi (XL)'s.

Completely agreed with you...

When you want to decide whether to buy XL or other DS, you should first try them yourself...don't say heavy, bulky, etc based only from information you got from the internet/nintendo site...

as for me, I lined up the DS/DSi/LL the store have before decided to have the LL,
if you see and feel the comparison with your own eyes then you know how awesome the LL/XL is

and I wish the future 3DS has at least the same dimension as the XL
rolleyes.gif

Smogen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently picked up a Bronze DSi XL + Acekard 2i and couldn't be happier. I originally had the gold zelda ds lite + R4 but it was stolen at a party. I haven't had a DS in over a year and when I got the XL and was very surprised at how big the screens are compared to the lite. Before you make your decision I would hold the XL and then make your decision. I never bothered with the DSi because there wasn't a big diff in screen size but with the XL it is defo worth the upgrade. As for the Acekard 2i it is an extremely cheap and user friendly card. I was thinking about going with the M3i Zero for the real time saving but I figured I would buy the Acekard 2i since it is cheap and wait for the DSCARDTWO to come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Would you recommend a Meta Quest 2 as first low budget headset?