DS #XXXX: PokÃmon Distribution Cart 2 2011 (USA)

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SageKyle said:
Would there be a way for myself to do this with only 1 Nintendo DS? Like Emulator to Nintendo DS?
no, unless there is an emulator out there that can emulate nintendo ds wireless with your computer's wifi.

on a not that related personal note, they actually did celebi event in Turkey for the first. I was quite surprised.
Unfortunately it's only on 3 major cities.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SageKyle said:
Would there be a way for myself to do this with only 1 Nintendo DS? Like Emulator to Nintendo DS?
I don't know about that, but I do believe there's a way to send .pkm files from your PC to your NDS.

I just can't recall the program's name...

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Eckin said:
SageKyle said:
I don't know about that, but I do believe there's a way to send .pkm files from your PC to your NDS.

Either use Pokesav or an Action Replay MAX Duo drive.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Eckin said:
SageKyle said:

It utilzes Python and some other stuff... I'm sure a google search on how to can help

EDIT: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=211989
Here ya go

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
What is the difference between this and Pokémon Distribution Cart 2011? Both NFOs say all four Pokemon (Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi) are on the cart. Is this one from the Celebi Tour or Gamestop? The NFO doesn't specify.
For some reason Gamestop didn't use the original one for celebi (but they did for the dogs) and instead got in a new card that is identical to the ones used at the Celebi Tour. So, technically it is both.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poryhack said:
gumbyx84 said:
What is the difference between this and Pokémon Distribution Cart 2011? Both NFOs say all four Pokemon (Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi) are on the cart. Is this one from the Celebi Tour or Gamestop? The NFO doesn't specify.
For some reason Gamestop didn't use the original one for celebi (but they did for the dogs) and instead got in a new card that is identical to the ones used at the Celebi Tour. So, technically it is both.
Thanks for explaining this. Would have been nice if that info was in the NFO.

Is the Celebi on the original Distro ROM "legal"?

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Note that this is the legal Celebi, it has the OT name of WIN2011 instead of GAMESTP. The GAMESTP Celebi wasn't given away thus making it illegal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958