Hacking Ds xtreme updater

freddan007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my ds-x recently started act weirdly and since ds-xtreme's website is gone I wonder if someone could give me the 1.1.3 updater and the update files.

Thanks!

freddan007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!
It worked
biggrin.gif

freddan007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updating the Ds-x didn't solve the problem after all. When i start the Ds the button that is supposed to tell you what game is inserted is enabled but blank(No icon or text) and whe i press it I get a white screen and the led's stay blue and doesn't light up. Normal games works. I've tried to format the ds-x and updated it several times, but it doesn't work. I tried to repair it using the repair tool but I couldn't install the drivers, I got an error saying thet the drivers held no harwareinformation, so I just ran the tool. Is it possible to solve this?

PKGINGO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Which version of the card do you have? 512 MB or 2GB? What version of the firmware did you load on to it? The repair tool application is a glorified updater to 1.1.2 so I would keep that version on the cart until it's working. A few things to ensure:

Once you update/repair, format the partition in windows, then copy over the skin files.

Try putting in the cart in your DS and launching it, if it doesn't work, power it off and plug it back into your computer. Check to see if your data is corrupted (simply comparing MD5s would tell you). Finally if your data is in tact, it is possible the cart's contacts are not making a connection with the DS. I found it works better in a DS fat than a lite myself. So to make sure, cut out a small piece of paper the same size as the label and tape it on top of your label for the DSX and try it then. It might magically work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...