OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Somebody in my class just got a DS Lite from his sister, free of charge. The catch? She lost the charger, and it's nothing but a door stop now.

I offered to charge it up with my DS Charger, but after I got home I found out that the DS Lite uses a different, and much smaller apparently, charger. Is there any place you can buy another charger for the thing?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I have to, I'll get it from there...but is there any place in the U.S. I could get something like that? Preferablly where I can just go into a store and get it?

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EB games sells a generic GBASP/DS/DSL one for like 10 bucks? I bought one there for a friends SP and it works with everything - comes with an adapter... Other big brick and mortar electronic shops should sell em too.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its just a shame nintendo made the plug on the adapter smaller. The ones for the old DS were easy to get hold of as you could use a GBA one.

96hondaex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I have to, I'll get it from there...but is there any place in the U.S. I could get something like that? Preferablly where I can just go into a store and get it?

I saw some power adapters at Walmart when I bought my Onyx Lite there the other day. They were original Nintendo branded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: