Hacking DS-Link Review

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
Where did you (guys) buy the DSLink? Hopebuy is the only one I've found that has them.

My SC lite is on the way, but I'm definitely upgrading once these things become mainstream.

The DS-Link seems like a cool piece of hardware. The only thing it lacks is GBA support, which is OK I guess. There's more than enough NDS games to satiate me.

How's the saving system? Does it work and act like the SC lite saving?

Have you tried modifying the interace? The DSLink devs claim you can modify the sound and background! Cool!

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes you can load skins and change the sounds, its really nice.

saving is done when you reboot, but the text is in chinese so i dont know exactly what it is doing
tongue.gif

i got mine from psxbox, but they are out of stock now...

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
lenselijer,

So the save behavior is similar/exactly like the M3/G6? Bummer! I wish they'd made it like the SC lite

duinroosje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Where did you (guys) buy the DSLink? Hopebuy is the only one I've found that has them.

My SC lite is on the way, but I'm definitely upgrading once these things become mainstream.

The DS-Link seems like a cool piece of hardware. The only thing it lacks is GBA support, which is OK I guess. There's more than enough NDS games to satiate me.

How's the saving system? Does it work and act like the SC lite saving?

Have you tried modifying the interace? The DSLink devs claim you can modify the sound and background! Cool!

try psxbox.net as shop
biggrin.gif

Peter Hacke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
drag&drop:
has anyone tried to drag&drop a game yet. i mean the whole point of slot1 would be (for me at least) to get rid of the patching software.
i can live without ingamereset and cheat etc. as long as every game works flawlessly and i don't have to sit and wait for the next update.

maybe the only actual work the "patching software" does, is to create the .SAV file ?!?!?
can anyone with the dslink test this and "verify"/ "crush" my assumption
smile.gif
?

thanks!

melloncollie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drag&drop:
has anyone tried to drag&drop a game yet. i mean the whole point of slot1 would be (for me at least) to get rid of the patching software.
i can live without ingamereset and cheat etc. as long as every game works flawlessly and i don't have to sit and wait for the next update.

maybe the only actual work the "patching software" does, is to create the .SAV file ?!?!?
can anyone with the dslink test this and "verify"/ "crush" my assumption
smile.gif
?

thanks!
A reported Drag & Drop working game is Chou Shoujuu Mecha MG.

Devs, could you do me a favour and try running FlashMe V7 from the DS Link?

DeVS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm well I could enter my name and even begin a game but then it frooze up. Lego Star Wars II also does not patch with the current rom patcher.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, has anyone tried using flashme with this? Say if their ds turned off after 1% would you be able to do recovery from this too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1