Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have the latest versions of the updaters? Just tried on my 3DS with Universal-Updater v2.4.0 and TWiLight Menu++ Updater v4.2.0 and and the TWiLight Nightly seems to extract fine... Release is still broken, but should be fixed when the next release is made.
As far as I'm aware yes I do. I will check properly in a bit just out a walk with my doggo right now.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I updated the latest nightly Twighlight menu updater 68747d0 and yep it extracted just fine. The wierd thing was before I updated it the app wasn't telling me there was an update like it normally does so I just assumed I was on the latest version of the updater

My Universal Updater was also one realese behind sorry.

All working now thanks everyone and especially @Robz8 for all your hard work on this brilliant app.

iamgimpy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to play Chrono Trigger but it gets stuck at the "Initializing save file memory" screen, I've looked high and low for solutions but I think I'm missing something....

Brock724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not very savvy with hex editors; what does "Make sure these are written at offset 0C in the first row" in "Enabling DS Download Play and Pictochat" mean?

Brock724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Hex.PNG
    Hex.PNG
    73 KB · Views: 161

Royman639

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have problems trying to open the inazuma eleven 3 the ogre, the screen freezes at startup. I have tried everything and I can't get a solution ... do I need to install something else?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have problems trying to open the inazuma eleven 3 the ogre, the screen freezes at startup. I have tried everything and I can't get a solution ... do I need to install something else?
You can try skipping past the video, if you're referring to the one that appears before the title screen.

blackwood1

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I set sort method to custom in twilight menu++ settings, but i don't know how to put the games in the order i want them. if someone can help that'll be nice

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I set sort method to custom in twilight menu++ settings, but i don't know how to put the games in the order i want them. if someone can help that'll be nice
Go to the game you want to move. Press up on the dpad. Move game to where you want it then press dpad down.

Reactions: RocketRobz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...