DS #DSi 0010: The iDOLM@STER - Dearly Stars (Japan)

yafho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
referencer said:
If this came from America and had anything other than cute anime girls every single one of you would be bashing it for being shovelware.

That's some pretty good music for a shovelware.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uzumakijl said:
kesadisan said:
Hop2089 said:
Youkai said:
[...]
P.S. how come everyone loves the trap so much oO most pics i find when i search for the game are of "him" XD

Ryo is just too cute and adorable

Ryo have really deep sound and nice style
I don't care if he is trap he will still be Idol...

That's just too gay.... (No ofense) I mean.... knowing that the guy is a trap but still liking it..... so.. creep....... But still is just an imaginary character i guess.....

Anyways i would give a try to this game but i have no ds right now
tongue.gif

ph34r.gif
there are people in this world who gets turned on by the same sex. they are known as gay people or straight guys with fetishes over traps

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
How can anyone not know Idolmaster oO

one of the better games out there, sadly no english version -.-V

already tried XboX and PSP versions sadly they are more or less unplayable without Japanese ...

P.S. how come everyone loves the trap so much oO most pics i find when i search for the game are of "him" XD

I know OF idolmaster, but I have no idea what kind of game it is, and that video doesn't help.
edit: One post said management sim, others say rhythm.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
DS1 said:
Youkai said:
How can anyone not know Idolmaster oO

already tried XboX and PSP versions sadly they are more or less unplayable without Japanese ...

I know OF idolmaster, but I have no idea what kind of game it is, and that video doesn't help.
It's a game where you dress up little girls, choose a song, schedule a bit of choreography, and then watch them dance and lip synch. It's a terrible "game" that is the biggest DLC cash cow in history. It appeals hugely to the Japanese idol otaku crowd. It's also really big with pedophiles. *looks around* It's also the only reason why anyone over there has bought an Xbox 360.

It's huge on Nico Nico Video because the Japanese never get tired of anything.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
xshinox said:
there are people in this world who gets turned on by the same sex. they are known as gay people or straight guys with fetishes over traps

ROFL Hahahahaha You just made my day LMAO

Heran Bago said:
DS1 said:
QUOTE(Youkai @ Sep 17 2009, 12:41 PM) How can anyone not know Idolmaster oO

It's a game where you dress up little girls, choose a song, schedule a bit of choreography, and then watch them dance and lip synch. It's a terrible "game" that is the biggest DLC cash cow in history. It appeals hugely to the Japanese idol otaku crowd. It's also really big with pedophiles. *looks around* It's also the only reason why anyone over there has bought an Xbox 360.

It's not only about idol otaku crowd... Ussually there's a lot of people in japan who loves idols ... In fact some idols become celebrities there and such... But i don't think Japan never gets tired of Idolm@ster... I guess they just switch to Vocaloid at times
rolleyes.gif

Oh.. Also it's pretty funny what you get after searching the title in google México..

idolmster.png

kesadisan

Trophies
Website
www.lonestudio.net
XP
Country
Indonesia
xshinox said:
Uzumakijl said:
kesadisan said:
Hop2089 said:
Youkai said:
[...]

Ryo is just too cute and adorable

Ryo have really deep sound and nice style
I don't care if he is trap he will still be Idol...

That's just too gay.... (No ofense) I mean.... knowing that the guy is a trap but still liking it..... so.. creep....... But still is just an imaginary character i guess.....

Anyways i would give a try to this game but i have no ds right now
tongue.gif

ph34r.gif

I'm no GAY lol, I just Half Otaku, standing for love with any character that cute, and cool
As long Ryo don't show his penis that should be OK...
if... I see it... nooo GAY!

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:

Thanks, that actually clears something up. Although I think Mobile Ops helped move a few 360s in Japan.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
It's a game where you dress up little girls, choose a song, schedule a bit of choreography, and then watch them dance and lip synch. It's a terrible "game" that is the biggest DLC cash cow in history. It appeals hugely to the Japanese idol otaku crowd. It's also really big with pedophiles. *looks around* It's also the only reason why anyone over there has bought an Xbox 360..

Ahem.

I like it. I'm having fun with it. I'm not a pedo and anime isn't really my thing anymore.... I guess I'm just special. And a girl. Who likes customization a bit too much. So there.

But, yah. Works on Cyclo with updated firmware. Fun times... 'cept you start out with 3 outfits. That's it. Yeah, you get mail on Sunday but it's random. My girly side is raging.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Lol, somehow this game gives me the creeps...
smileipb2.png

The only thing that gives a sign of creepiness is some people who are playing it especially if they are over 30. Dirty old men need to get some help or maybe a straight jacket with plenty of heavy chains

Sorakun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hate to be a bother, but has anyone managed to get this game to work on a M3 DS Real?
I'm always getting dual black screens...

EDIT: Waitaminute... I read something about this game working on Japanese DSis and any DS Lites. Does this game even work on old DSs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv