DS #5435: KORG M01 Music Workstation (Japan)

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just tried this out, it's amazing. I didn#t really like the Korg DS10 one (only liked to fiddle around with it) but this one, holy shit it's great. After the few first minutes I already a pretty nice drum beat and an okayish bass line and I was so satisfied about how it sounded .. I never had that feeling with the DS10.

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
zandur said:

thank you it works now
smile.gif

i don't know how increase the volume that i find low in that game (not with the ds button i mean).

who know?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zandur said:
patched for r4:
http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=10534&p=3
I can confirm that it works on the CycloDS Evo v2.1 with this patch.

QUOTE(rave420 @ Feb 8 2011, 12:11 PM) eh, it comes close to the original.

but still, you compare the processing of signals from this emulated version to the real deal, and you find that there is still a difference in your signal modification that you will only get using analogue circuitry
wink.gif
The DS's 10-bit 32khz DAC can't help either.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Destructobot said:
zandur said:
patched for r4:
http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=10534&p=3
I can confirm that it works on the CycloDS Evo v2.1 with this patch.

QUOTE(rave420 @ Feb 8 2011, 12:11 PM) eh, it comes close to the original.

but still, you compare the processing of signals from this emulated version to the real deal, and you find that there is still a difference in your signal modification that you will only get using analogue circuitry
wink.gif
The DS's 10-bit 32khz DAC can't help either.
Sure this is pure fun & luck

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
This is easy the best music making program on the DS! It is just so fantastic. I have done 3 song so far. It is so much more easy to work with than KORG DS10!

It has 100s of different sounds to choose between. Brilliant!

It is no problem to copy paste for you who asked for it. push the upper left and choose copy
smile.gif

The only thing I could complain about are the effects. It is only a rather boring reverb. But the Delay can do fantastic things on the songs =)

If It would have Flanger, Phaser and a little better reverb It would be all you ever needed for music making!

Thanx KORG for the fantastic work !!!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just finished my first song and some of the sounds (Not to mention the overall volume as well) are barely audible without head/ear phones, unfortunately. Still, this is very good and very easy to use
smile.gif

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
concealed identity said:
kinda weird that you can only use swing on the master channel and not on the individual channels...unless i'm missing something

I dont think you can use swing on individual channels. You cant use individual fx sets for each channel either. You can only choose if you want it to have fx on or off..

Fantastic program anyway and best music program on the DS of course =)

just loove it!

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Covarr said:
I like the size of the instrument set, but I don't like that you have considerably less control than in KORG DS-10. Also, I didn't see any way to copy and paste, so the process of repeating is considerably slowed down.
Hi.
In instument edition You can copy only one step/note by selecting COPY and like drag'n drop copy selected note.
When instument edit is done go to MAIN sequencer, change to COPY mode and use drag'n drop selected patern.
Sorry for my english. I hope my info is clear. Soon eng manual will be available in ds10forum.com.

tyreless

Trophies
XP
Country
Also note that in the MAIN screen you can copy/paste either a single cell from one instrument (using COPY drag and drop on that cell) or a whole column (using COPY drag and drop on the column). You can cut and paste in a similar fashion by selecting SEL instead of COPY.

Cheers,

Tyreless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!