hyperhouse91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iggloovortex said:
regnad said:
Does anyone know if someone is working on a patch for this puppy?
I too am waiting for a patch. Im on R4 Ultra, trying YSMenu of formats

What card do you have?

I downloaded http://filebeam.com/bc5641eb9385c4bc77b67ba2fa639c67

And did the following,

-I did not have to format my SDHC - but some have said its better if you do.
-Copied YSM3.nds and the TTMenu & YSMenu folders - not the System folder (make sure you delete - not replace the old version of YSM3, TTMenu and YSMenu to include the TTMENU.SYS file) to the root of the card.
-Copied game to card
-Started DS and ran YSM3.nds and chose the game (I left everything as default,only DMA was checked)

jikijiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Invierno said:
Hey guys, looking around on the net i found that YSMenu + TTMenu was updated. I have a R4i-SDHC (that one with the red box package). I tried with TTMenu and IT WORKS
biggrin.gif

So... try it out and see if it works for you.

Download ->YSMenu + TTMenu v6.40

Just put TTMenu.dat, TTMENU.SYS, TTMenu.nds and TTMenu folder in the root of your sd card, (along with the original firmware of your flashcart). Then boot your flashcard as always you do, and run TTMenu.nds the same way as you run any game. Then look for Golden Sun and be happy ;D

Hope it works for you guys
wink.gif

EDIT**** LINK IS DEAD, REUPLOADING

EDIT2*** REUPLOADED

I have an R4 Ultra SDHC I selected TTMenu.nds in my Moonshell but now its stuck on a white screen with this black square loading box on the bottom left. Cold someone help please?

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hyperhouse91 said:
iggloovortex said:
regnad said:

What card do you have?

And did the following,

-Copied YSM3.nds and the TTMenu & YSMenu folders - not the System folder (make sure you delete - not replace the old version of YSM3, TTMenu and YSMenu to include the TTMENU.SYS file) to the root of the card.
-Copied game to card
-Started DS and ran YSM3.nds and chose the game (I left everything as default,only DMA was checked)

Thanks for the info, ill check this now. What card are you using?

Edit:Unable to be used due to R4 Ultra being an Acekard Clone. Get error message: "Error: can't fatInitDefault

rurudtsafg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesjoel said:
Nice, works perfectly (near as I can tell) on my AK2i with AKAiO 1.8.1 and Kingston micro SD.
How is it possible I have a 4gb kingston and Acekard 2i 1.8.1 and it will not work at all. I have enabled the ap and still nothing please help.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
4GB Kingstons don't work, sorry.

To be clear, that microSD is only too slow to run AntiAntiPiracy. If the game is patched or fixed via firmware update, then you can play it fine.

hyperhouse91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iggloovortex said:
hyperhouse91 said:
iggloovortex said:
regnad said:

What card do you have?

And did the following,

-Copied game to card

Edit:Unable to be used due to R4 Ultra being an Acekard Clone. Get error message: "Error: can't fatInitDefault

M3DS Real..

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hyperhouse91 said:
iggloovortex said:
hyperhouse91 said:
iggloovortex said:
regnad said:

What card do you have?

And did the following,

-Copied game to card

M3DS Real..

Yea, M3 is R4 related, While R4 Ultra is Acekard related, resulting in the failure of all things for R4, unless made to work for Ultra or (sometimes) Acekard

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DeMoN said:

To be clear, that microSD is only too slow to run AntiAntiPiracy. If the game is patched or fixed via firmware update, then you can play it fine.
Bullshit, it's working perfectly on my Kingston 4GB Class 4 µSDHC!
Maybe the country it's from is the factor. Mine is from Japan, maybe yours/his/others are from other countries...

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
SignZ said:
DeMoN said:

Bullshit, it's working perfectly on my Kingston 4GB Class 4 µSDHC!
Maybe the country it's from is the factor. Mine is from Japan, maybe yours/his/others are from other countries...
maybe reformatting the card would help..
biggrin.gif

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
GTK_Kheirro said:
Is there a solution to make it work on DSTT ? Lufia DS also don't work for me.I have YSMenu TTMenu V6.40 .
did you copy everything on v6.40? not just the 3 .dat files... every file is essential to make games work properly... it should be working fine..
read his edited first post..

http://gbatemp.net/t267243-retrogamefan-updates-releases?

GTK_Kheirro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I copied TTmenu, TTmenu.SYS, TTmenu.dat & TTmenu.nds in the root of my SD card & i have always the error=-4 when i attemp to run the game. Do i need to formate my SD ?

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
GTK_Kheirro said:
I copied TTmenu, TTmenu.SYS, TTmenu.dat & TTmenu.nds in the root of my SD card & i have always the error=-4 when i attemp to run the game. Do i need to formate my SD ?
ur using DSTT right? you don't need the TTmenu.sys coz your cart will automatically make one when you run ur cart...

try to reformat your card..
biggrin.gif

Random Seeker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello people, I'm just a random person who hit the AP roadblock when trying to play this game, I'd like a few questions answered as I suspect I'll never get to play this game if there's no incentive of people creating a patch due to the YSmenu workaround.

I only owned 1 flashcard, it's ancient and no longer updated, it's called the supercard mini sd, does the YSmenu even work with it? Never found any relevant on google.

Seen a few posts saying that AP can't be broken by your average person, am I allow to ask what's the reason behind this, and how does your general AP works?

Farquad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Random Seeker said:
Hello people, I'm just a random person who hit the AP roadblock when trying to play this game, I'd like a few questions answered as I suspect I'll never get to play this game if there's no incentive of people creating a patch due to the YSmenu workaround.

I only owned 1 flashcard, it's ancient and no longer updated, it's called the supercard mini sd, does the YSmenu even work with it? Never found any relevant on google.

Seen a few posts saying that AP can't be broken by your average person, am I allow to ask what's the reason behind this, and how does your general AP works?

It's hard stuff, i took a look at it once and had a play around but i never got anywhere. It's out of my depth.

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Jarutais said:
Still praying for a EDGE DS fix
unsure.gif

No one cares for this flashcard damn it
glare.gif
Well, EDGE is a Cyclods clone, so we need an update for Cyclods to fix this game, so EDGE will get it too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1