Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
stanleyopar2000 said:
main theme "Reach For the Stars" (In the Intro)

*snip*

Colors feel so right?...I've never felt like this??"...is this describing the first time using LSD or something??? O.o

Give me Crush40!!! DX

Oh shut up. Crush40 had their run, lave it for the new guys. I really like some of Sega's new Sonic songs.
Secret Rings, Unleashed, and Black Knight all had great opening themes.
Some of them I'd say were better than Crush 40. Seriously, Adventure 1's soundtrack in comparison to Secret Ring's soundtrack? What would you rather listen to?

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, since there isn't a help thread or general Sonic Colours thread on the NDS forums as of yet: Anyone know how to get the 7th Chaos Emerald? I have 6, and it LOOKS like the 7th may come from the multiplayer part of the game, because there is an empty Chaos Emerald slot on it, but that kinda makes no sense to me. I may be doing something wrong, but I've gone against a CPU in a race, and I've set a couple times for a couple zones in Time Attack (All this is part of the multiplayer "world"), and nothing is happening.

Any advice would help.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Porkmaster said:
Quick question, since there isn't a help thread or general Sonic Colours thread on the NDS forums as of yet: Anyone know how to get the 7th Chaos Emerald? I have 6, and it LOOKS like the 7th may come from the multiplayer part of the game, because there is an empty Chaos Emerald slot on it, but that kinda makes no sense to me. I may be doing something wrong, but I've gone against a CPU in a race, and I've set a couple times for a couple zones in Time Attack (All this is part of the multiplayer "world"), and nothing is happening.

Any advice would help.

You can get the last emerald from the multiplayer. I did what you did and had a CPU race, won, with loads of rings and got asked if I wanted to enter the special stage. I found it by accident though..

GRmask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
confirmed not working on YSmenu with the last savlib.dat and infolib.dat files
please reply when you find a way to make it working on YSmenu.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
This game makes me dizzy @_@ Game full of colors (its Sonic COLOURS) and side scrolling is too fast for me. Can't see whats happening in the game. All I see are blurred colors

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome,theres a fix for R4 Wood.I'll start this game when I finish Lufia: Curse Of The Sinistrals.

EDIT: I can confirm R4 Wood 1.16 fixes Sonic Colors.Played up to act 2 in the secand place.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mariosonic said:
Awesome,theres a fix for R4 Wood.I'll start this game when I finish Lufia: Curse Of The Sinistrals.

EDIT: I can confirm R4 Wood 1.16 fixes Sonic Colors.Played up to act 2 in the secand place.

Fixed online too, just tested.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
main theme "Reach For the Stars" (In the Intro)

*snip*

Colors feel so right?...I've never felt like this??"...is this describing the first time using LSD or something??? O.o

Give me Crush40!!! DX

Oh shut up. Crush40 had their run, lave it for the new guys. I really like some of Sega's new Sonic songs.
Secret Rings, Unleashed, and Black Knight all had great opening themes.
Some of them I'd say were better than Crush 40. Seriously, Adventure 1's soundtrack in comparison to Secret Ring's soundtrack? What would you rather listen to?

well shit....you have a point there
blink.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you get to the Special Stages? Somehow I've managed to get 3 or 4, but I don't really know how. I just see a coin with a 50 through it pointing to an emerald on the level select.

Satosan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently not working on my Acekard2i. I can get into the game up to the title screen, then it starts to lag heavily while the music is still normal. Pressing any buttons makes the screens go white and then it freezes.

My friend has it confirmed working on his Acekard2i, so I'm not sure what's wrong with mine. I'm on AKAIO 1.8.1 with the Bypass AP option on.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Satosan said:
Currently not working on my Acekard2i. I can get into the game up to the title screen, then it starts to lag heavily while the music is still normal. Pressing any buttons makes the screens go white and then it freezes.

My friend has it confirmed working on his Acekard2i, so I'm not sure what's wrong with mine. I'm on AKAIO 1.8.1 with the Bypass AP option on.

you got the XXXX NUKED dump.

if you look at my post on page 5, I confirmed it as a UNDERDUMP / NUKED = Not working.

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Nov 11 2010, 03:17 PM) How do you get to the Special Stages? Somehow I've managed to get 3 or 4, but I don't really know how. I just see a coin with a 50 through it pointing to an emerald on the level select.

oh special stages???

beat any level in the zone you want the special stage in with 50 coins or more

after you beat the stage..it will ask if you want to warp to it...lol it gives you the chance to say no xD

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
WTF is wrong with my game? It never saves. Every time I fire it up I have to start the whole damn thing again. Playing on Cyclo 1.59 stable, how can I fix this, preferably without using the beta firmware.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
WTF is wrong with my game? It never saves. Every time I fire it up I have to start the whole damn thing again. Playing on Cyclo 1.59 stable, how can I fix this, preferably without using the beta firmware.

Patch it with this and then it should work fine. It does for me, but I'm using firmware B.4........shouldn't make a difference though.

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=22631

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...