DS #5157: Okamiden: Chiisaki Taiyou (Japan)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeando said:
i have a question for wood users

it's normal to have the voice not following the text?
i'm a bit used to listen to jap, but it seems to me that there is a problem with the load of voice, it's all messed up, like:
i n'tdo owkn t'swha penghapni

for the else the game works fine, but the voice is disturbing >.>

Hahahaha, yes, that's normal. It's not a language, just some gibberish they use for these games.

Man_Hunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nintendomario4 said:
I need help on one part of the game. Right after your leave the heavens section and Nagi's cave with Kuni, there is a message that says something you have to do after you walk down the hill. I can't read Japanese, and everytime I try to go through the portals to the other sections of the game, it just flashes and I can't go through and it wont load the next world. Is there a way to solve or am I suppose to do something?

same problem

can somebody help me, thx

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man_Hunt said:
nintendomario4 said:
I need help on one part of the game. Right after your leave the heavens section and Nagi's cave with Kuni, there is a message that says something you have to do after you walk down the hill. I can't read Japanese, and everytime I try to go through the portals to the other sections of the game, it just flashes and I can't go through and it wont load the next world. Is there a way to solve or am I suppose to do something?

same problem

It's the anti-piracy. Click the link in my sig, the Universal Child's Play patch has been updated.

zeando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
spiritofcat said:
The voice is just gibberish, not actual japanese. Same technique used in the old Banjo Kazooie games.
QUOTE(DS1 @ Oct 1 2010, 05:33 PM) Hahahaha, yes, that's normal. It's not a language, just some gibberish they use for these games.

ahh ok
tongue.gif
i was getting worried xD
thanks for the answer :3

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Alex_32571 said:
Man_Hunt said:
nintendomario4 said:

same problem

It's the anti-piracy. Click the link in my sig, the Universal Child's Play patch has been updated.

Can't thank you enough!! I was wondering why the partner had disappeared and why the portals were just flashing. Also, i wasn't able to slash stone lanterns as the partner suggested.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeando said:
i have a question for wood users

it's normal to have the voice not following the text?
i'm a bit used to listen to jap, but it seems to me that there is a problem with the load of voice, it's all messed up, like:
i n'tdo owkn t'swha penghapni

for the else the game works fine, but the voice is disturbing >.>

That's how the original game was too. They took actually Japanese voice acting and scrambled it to make a gibberish language.

Barely

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
DS1 said:
Lol, yeah! Banjo Kazooie, that's where I remember it from. Also animal crossing, I think.

Earliest one I remember is Star Fox. I like it, it adds an extra depth without having to do the whole voice acting thing. And its cute, heh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol